[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dating girl for about a month and a half >Get upset with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Effects-of-Sleep-Deprivation[1].jpg (64KB, 700x575px) Image search: [Google]
Effects-of-Sleep-Deprivation[1].jpg
64KB, 700x575px
>Dating girl for about a month and a half
>Get upset with her and don't talk to her for 2 days
>Girl says she doesn't sleep when I'm upset with her (probably 2 nights of poor sleep)
>Day 3 for girl
>Girl breaks up with me because she can't sleep whenever I'm upset with her (I tried to talk to her but she was "freaking out" on night 2)
>Says whatever we had was "nothing special"

How much should I chalk this up to poor judgement and irritability on lack of sleep? Is this even worth revisiting or making an effort for?

Any advice?
>>
>>17771220
>Girl says she doesn't sleep when I'm upset with her
She's cray. Don't bother with crazy people.
>>
>>17771220
She's nuts. Sorry you wasted your time.
>>
>>17771220
What makes you think she's crazy / nuts?
>>
>>17771220
>Get upset with her and don't talk to her for 2 days
Its your fault. Anyone would dump you for this. Its childish as fuck. She cant properly express herself but she cant sleep because shes being neglected and its bothering her. You are a piece of shit honestly. I hate people who play games. The fuck are you, a woman.
>>
>>17771396
>it was only 1 full 24 hours
>you can't have space when you're pissed

I tried to talk to her after I cooled down, it wasn't some game
>>
>>17771440
Night one is when I got pissed
Night two is when she was "freaking out " and couldn't talk
Day 3 is when we broke up
>>
>>17771440
>you can't have space when you're pissed
If you cant be mature and ask for time to think then no. You arent old enough to be in a relationship. Communication is the reason why relationships fail. You are a prime example of the type of person to have failed relationships. And look yours failed.
>>
>>17771448
So what is your advice, or do you just have criticism?
>>
>>17771454
If its not obvious, stop being a child. Dont go silent and neglect your partner, especially when they say the neglect is hurting them. Use your words if you want to have an adult relationship. Asking for time to think is one thing. Going dark is childish as fuck and if this were brought up in a court youd legally be considered using neglect to manipulate her.
If you want her back, tell her you didnt understand that you were neglecting her but just needed time to think. That you will better communicate that next time and you didnt do it to hurt her but you didnt understand how much it was hurting her.
>>
>>17771393
it caused anxiety in her, but she should see a doctor and get some prescribed meds for sleeping then, not throw all the blame to you.
Also I agree, she is playing the blame game on you.
MOVE
ON
>>
>>17771220
not sleeping because you've upset your partner is actually manic behavior

unless your the type of person who randomly starts beating the shit out of people who've upset you,

Otherwise her behavior is completely without foundation and should get a psychological evaluation
>>
>>17771220
>How much should I chalk this up to poor judgement and irritability on lack of sleep?

Probably 60% of the break up but I agree with that one Anon who was on your nads about giving her the silent treatment.

NEVER fucking do that in a relationship. It is an awful way to get some space. If you need it you need to say something because otherwise it looks shady and worrisome. Course to be fair when I say that i'm missing what exactly she did to make you upset but still, that's some incredibly terrible treatment. Imagine if one day your house was occupied and you couldn't get into it or see what happened inside. It's like that.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.