[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>>meet this dope spanish chick and we hit it off during

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: keanudarksouls.jpg (61KB, 420x462px) Image search: [Google]
keanudarksouls.jpg
61KB, 420x462px
>>meet this dope spanish chick and we hit it off during an event in my university
>>we were really feeling each other but i didnt get a chance to ask her for her number
>>emailing my friend an assignment and see that the email search engine finds the students for you by name
>>type in her first name and see 1 option with a spanish last name

so i dont really have issues with women but i never see this chick on campus! she lives on campus and we never cross paths which is weird. On top of that I feel like a creep but my etiquette might be off so i come to you:
a) email her and ask her out, we hit it off so i think i have strong chances if she doesnt think im a creep
b) be patient and hope we run into each other again, if its meant to be its meant to be.
c) just move on to other bitches, ya blew it chump

wat do
>>
Email her- nothing ventured, nothing gained. You said you hit it off. Send her an email telling her you remembered her name and really wanted to hang out again but made the mistake of not giving her your info. Say that you hasn't been able to see her around campus so wanted to give this a shot, if she doesn't reply, at least you gave it the old college try. If she does, you have a start of something potentially awesome. Go for it.
>>
>>17771356
Thanks for that, my main concern is coming off as a creep and then seeing her again. Hah...
>>
>>17772345

Different Anon. If you really have such a hard time crossing paths, then you have nothing to lose. But yeah, most probably it would be creepy. Could work, but should be last resource.
>>
>>17772345
>>17772355
How much of a creep that you come across depends on how comfortable she is with you. I'm sure you can come off as an earnest guy who just wants to see her again. People do this shit all the time.

Plus, it basically sends the signal that you are 100% interested in her, for better or worse.
>>
>>17772385
>it basically sends the signal that you are 100% interested in her, for better or worse.

> depends on how comfortable she is with you.

That's why I said it could work. But after a single meeting this level of commitment will come as too much for most people.

It can work, but it's a risky maneuver that burns any other chance afterwards. So, a hail Mary or last resort, I wouldn't recommend it as Plan A
>>
>>17772406
Any other plan does include cutting off contact and leaving it to chance which I am comfortable with. And it definitely is risky seeing as how she probably has guys talking to her consistently in classes she has, so some guy approaching through email might make her standoffish. On the other hand the email is the only way to get in contact with her that I can control, otherwise it's all blind luck. I have the draft saved but have trouble pushing send.
>>
I wrote a very simple email btw,

Hey,

I met you at xxxx, here's my number

Take care :),
Anon

Seems easy going right? Not overly emotional
>>
That should be fine. Now just give it a couple of days. She may have forgotten you for all we know or she will be thinking about how to write you back. If nothing happens in a week, it looks like you will need to move on. Good luck!
>>
>>17772462
So I sent the email and my heart dropped. But 10 min later I got a text! That was fast... take chances anon! Thanks for pushing me fellas
>>
Awesome!
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.