[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Talking to a guy pretty sure my GF cheated on me with over text.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1478997836311.jpg (38KB, 640x621px) Image search: [Google]
1478997836311.jpg
38KB, 640x621px
Talking to a guy pretty sure my GF cheated on me with over text. He thinks I'm my girlfriend. How do I cleverly ask him if they fucked (I tried outright before doing some shady shit and it was a no go)
>>
>>17770921
Bump.
Help a bro out. I'm out here doing some oorah shit in 29 palms (IE wanting to jump off third deck) and am 99% sure my baby mama is back home fucking jody boy.
>>
>>17770921
"Hey wanna do that again?"
"Do what?"
"That"

some shit like that. vague as fuck but he might spill the beans. I'm thinking about thos Beans
>>
"i cant stop thinking about the last time i saw you desu lol"

theyll be like why

"because of the sex"

then theyll reply like wtf or oh ya and youll know
>>
>>17770921
Flirt, you dumbass.

Surely your girlfriend has at some point sent you obnoxious texts with winkyfaces and kissyfaces or xoxoxoxo. That kinda shit.

So just send him that kind of shit.

>hey you ;) :x <3

See what he replies with. Coax him into flirting back. It will be obvious if he hasn't flirted with her before if he reacts strangely to your flirt messages.
>>
this shit is gonna backfire on you dude
>>
>>17771286

this.

if you already don't trust her, just move the fuck on.

you're basically masturbating by trying to set up this 'i caught ya' scenario.
>>
id go with, hey lets meet where we did last time.

But desu breakup, horrible dynamics and youll understand what im saying in a year.
>>
>>17771286

sorry OP but there's no way this is gonna turn good.
Ultimately it's not your fault because you're acting out of jealousy and jealousy makes you do fucked up stuff, but take a step back and think rationally of the stuff you're doing. You're fucking pretending to be her ffs. Honestly don't know what you'll get out of this
Even if you delete the messages of this conversation with the guy on her phone, she will find out eventually when talking to him

>Hey you were kinda weird the other day in your messages, anything wrong ?
>What messages ? We didn't talk the other day
>Well, yeah we did, look

And then you're fucked.
And the worst part is that even if she didn't cheat or planned to cheat on you this will still go horrible

So whatever you're doing right now, stop. If you started talking to him but haven't flirted yet, just say you're her boyfriend and saw her phone and wanted to prank her or whatever, i don't know. Would probably turn less terrible if you say it that way

You obviously have trust issues, and it'd be better to confront her if it's really killing you, than do stupid shit like this that would make shit worse even though she didn't do anything
>>
>>17770921
Why do you think she cheated?
>>
File: 1477511276178.jpg (88KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1477511276178.jpg
88KB, 500x500px
>>17771899
>>
>>17772421

Uh, are you sad they don't want to give any to you? Don't worry, you can still pay for sex, asshole.
>>
>>17772431
"Enabled" femanon detected

How does it feel knowing your movement is slowly sliding on its way to joke status in 2016?
>>
>>17772431
The point of that image is to show that while women's rights activists of the past were professional, respectable people, the average feminists of today act like vulgar animals.
>>
>>17772435
I'm a man. I just hate creeps making my gender look bad.

And this next part is also for >>17772440

He posted the image for this:
>There's your answer.

>Women are whores.

You can argue about political extremists doing stupid shit all you want, but that has nothing to do with a guy mad at women because he can't get any.
>>
>>17772445
jesus christ the world is doomed
>>
>>17772445
>I'm a man
>Creeps

lmao

okay step one "enabled" femanon: Men do not call each other 'creeps'. It's not even an insult. It's something people would say on Scooby-fucking-Doo. Men can think up a million more creative insults than "creeps".

Try a little harder next time.
>>
>>17772435
>>17772445
>I am completely incapable of judging a woman based on her personality or actions
>All I think about is pussy, and whether or not she'll let me have it
>I consider myself a feminist, because I blindly support anything that any woman says, because hopefully she'll let me get that pussy
>Anyone who sees women as individuals, and notices that some women are awful people, is a desperate misogynistic virgin
>>
>>17772456

Sorry if my insults in English aren't on point. It happens when it's not your native tongue.

Glad to see you dropped the facade that you were making a point, though.

>>17772459

Calling someone out for insulting a group of people in general is not being a feminist or reducing women to just their gender. If you notice, I never actually mentioned women themselves in my comment.

I said he makes men look bad and that feminism has nothing to do with >All women are whores

But it seems saying "all women are whores" is nothing, while calling it out is wrong. Ok, what can I do about that?
>>
>>17772476
>Ok, what can I do about that?
for starters, you could stop taking yourself so seriously on a Mongolian mitten-knitting forum

I don't understand this new generation of anons, it's like you LOVE to be trolled. you live to type out angry five-paragraph essays about "how to be a good person" while everyone else just laughs at you
>>
>>17772505

Maybe I'm being trolled. Maybe that guy really thinks that.

I've seen threads here on /adv/ that were /r9k/ worthy. So if I see and asshole being an asshole, I don't cuddle him.
>>
>>17772476
>I got called out for being female :(
>I know! I'll pretend to be non-native English, that way people can look around the fact I have no idea how to act like a male at all!

How does it feel knowing your movement is slowly sliding on its way to joke status in 2016? How does it feel knowing feminism will be a loose joke by 2020?
>>
Show screenshots of chat
>>
OP here. I'm sorry guys I got a shit tier phone.

>Heyy this is _____ (got a new #)
_____?
>Is this Chris?
yeah
>You don't remember? ______ from work?
Oh aye
>Not much I've been good how've you been? :)
I've been alright how about you?
>>
>>17773565
That's where I stopped.

>>17771875
Yeah man I'm in a bad place. Drinking like a fish. Etc etc.

Here's the whole story. This is my baby mama and has my year old son (Mind you i've been off serving the country his entire first year of life minus 10 days) she swears up and down she can handle me being gone for long ass periods of time.
Starts talking about a guy at work giving rides to and from work and they occasionally smoked together with her sister there. I already know at this point it's too late.
Anyways, one day she comes clean crying and says they kissed once. I know more happened and press but she won't admit.
A few weeks later her and her sis get into an argument, i'm listening over the phone and her sis calls her a whore.. Okay now I'm red alert.
I push her and push her more and say this is it I talked to him I know what happened I'm leaving unless you tell me everything now.
So she crys and crys and swears they had sex one time and she didn't want it. Wasn't even 60 seconds, she wasn't wet and he couldn't get it in went soft and she started crying and left.
Meanwhile I'm talking to her sister and her sister says that story is true but swears she has done much more than that (this is a jealous ass twin sister by the way known to start drama)
>>
>>17773576
Alright that was a cluster fuck.
>cont
So me being me and my job literally being to target various information systems around the world, she won't give me her facebook shit so I hack it, and her email, and her phone, and everything under her name easily with the info I have of hers.
I scour through it, find very little overall just some bits and pieces but a useful piece I found was this fucking number and he's going for it. They stopped talking and her phone did break and he stopped working there, so I've got a chance to get the truth from this guy.
>>
>>17771875
The thing is man I have confronted and she swears she's told me everything but I hear conflicting stories and my gut and everything is like fuck no. And there's only so much I can do 1100 miles away.
>>
>>17773576
I'm sorry anon, but there's no return, she's a whore. Leave her as soon as possible and do your best for being there for your child. Cry your heart out 2 weeks and get your Shit together after that. I wish you luck.
>>
>>17773594
yeah that's my general thought. But once you have a baby it get's a lot more complicated.
I'll work out and only this once. If she told me the truth. Which is why i'm pretending to be her talking to this piece of subhuman waste.
>>
File: 1463256059116.jpg (168KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
1463256059116.jpg
168KB, 400x600px
>>17773594
I agree with this, she fucked him at least once who gives a shit if it was one time or 50 times?

Kiddo does complicate the matter, I do sympathize with your feels there. Good luck man.
>>
>>17772456
you sound like a man expert
>>
File: female_self_absorption.png (1MB, 1281x1113px) Image search: [Google]
female_self_absorption.png
1MB, 1281x1113px
>>17772521
Why did you take that so seriously? All I posted was a picture comparing two decent women to two whores. Why did that start a clusterfuck and derail the thread? That anon was right, you take yourself too seriously.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.