[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Have intense feelings for close girl friend >Shell forever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: latest.jpg (231KB, 863x752px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
231KB, 863x752px
>Have intense feelings for close girl friend
>Shell forever see me as a just a friend.
>My feelings for her absolutely destroy me and distract me from everything
>Sees a really good friend and it almost feels like a shame to waste such a good friendship because I can't control my feelings.

What do I do
>>
>>17770606

Well you can be friends with her, however that will mean her using you like a gay best friend and talk to you about Chads Thundercock which will emotionally torture you

Or you can lay down your feelings for her and see what she says, however there is very little chance of being friends after this.

Either way you are in a bad situation
>>
>>17770625
We already had this conversation though, last night.

She said that my friendship means a fucktonne to her but she wants me to not be super hurt by it. I wish I could just make the feelings go away
>>
>>17770632

So you've confessed your feelings but she just wants you as a good friend? I'm guessing your feelings for her won't go away anytime soon, in my mind and opinion you have to ask yourself one question, do you want a good friend or be a cuck?
>>
>>17770641
Would having her as a good friend make me a cuck
>>
>>17770643
But you still have feelings for her, so when she talks to you about her sexlife, you are going to feel depressed and like a cuck, unless you are strong enough to overcome this emotion
>>
>>17770650
But I'm definately not strong enough.

Right now, she's hanging out with my friend, chances are nothing is happening between them, but I'm paranoid af and it's dragging me down. She's actually driving me nuts
>>
>>17770662

Not the same as yours but i will use a similar situation as an example like this girl, casually flirt, she prefers my best m8 so.... ( me and my m8 are good because you know were men, alls fair in love and war) but this hurt me so i cut off contact with the girl, concentrated on myself, best decision.

. TLDR No, youre just going to get hurt, tell her that this is hurting you and cant overcome your feelings towards her then cut contact,

However maybe she can set you up with someone else if you're interested...??
>>
>>17770678

She doesn't have any cute friends
>>
>>17770690

Then I think you know what to do, I know it will kill you to do this, but the alternative is worse
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.