[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /adv/ I'm in a troublesome situtation and I don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: PIA17011_ip.jpg (231KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
PIA17011_ip.jpg
231KB, 600x600px
Hello /adv/
I'm in a troublesome situtation and I don't know anyone else who could help me in that matter. I'm in my third year of university, studying IT. Recenetly I've got 'homework' to do.

There is course called Modern Trends of Computer Science.
I was told to write 20 pages about "network - present and the future".

I wrote about how network works, about current technologies, Internet autonomy, semantic Internet, internet of things and using brains as network. I submitted my work, and my professor told me that it's not the right direction and he couldn't accept it unless i write it again. He also told me to think about how network works currently, and how it will work in the future.

My question is: do you have any idea or advice what can I write about?
I hope there is someone here, who is familiar with the subject of networking and would be nice enough to help me with this, because I can't afford to drop out.
Please help!
>>
>>17770350

Google.....?

Whatever you find write it in your own words so its not Plagiarism >>17770350
>>
Go to his office hours and talk to him about it
>>
>>17770737
yeah, that's what I been doing. I just can't find any more things about that topic.
>>17770772
I wanted to avoid that but I guess that's what I'll do. I just thought there is someone familiar with the subject who could help me
>>
I know a good amount about networks OP, but I don't think you need to worry about that. Sounds like more of a topic problem or misunderstanding about content rather than anything too technical. Your professor is more interested in the evolution of networking technologies starting with the present, or rather, the potential technologies of the near future. He probably doesn't want to hear about the advantages of OSPF over RIP, but maybe you could talk about how current networks mostly rely on packet switching and the future will depend on bit-stream photonic signal processing or something. Maybe you could write about the Internet being dependent on a few backbones/IXPs around the world and how that may change in the future with mesh networks becoming widespread, or how Facefuck is trying to use drones/blimps/satellites to "make sure everyone has access to the internet".

>>17770772
said, go talk to your professor about what he wants to see in your paper so you don't have to rewrite it a third time. Also, since you already wrote the essay, make sure you ask for a time extension if you need one this time around.
>>
>>17770350
You were probably being descriptive rather than analytical. Instead of just listing things that are hooked up, compare early networks with current ones. What was inadequate to start, what needs had yet to be satisfied, and how were networks changed to meet those needs. Now, what needs remain unmet and how will networks have to develop to meet them?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.