[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

She stopped picking up the phone, /adv/. She reads my messages

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

She stopped picking up the phone, /adv/. She reads my messages but don't reply. Went over to her place to see her brother, she's still wearing the boots I bought her for our first christmas.

I just want to wrap her up in my arms and cook for her, all the flavours of home, feed her till she's full. I want to go on the midnight walks she always talked about and just listen to her talk for hours. How the fuck do I get her back man?

How?
>>
>>17770238

How did you two break up in the first place?

If she left you... then she is probably over you. Move on.
>>
>>17770238
She'll come back if she wants to come back. Give her space, if she doesn't come back that's too bad.

Is this babby's first beartbreak?
>>
File: Asset Allocation1.jpg (60KB, 1000x618px) Image search: [Google]
Asset Allocation1.jpg
60KB, 1000x618px
Why does it matter, diversify your assets.
>>
>>17770248
>Move on
Like I haven't heard that before, I wish it was that easy bro. How do you walk away from the most radiant person you've ever met.

>>17770249
Is this babby's first beartbreak?
Yeah. Never felt this way about a woman though. She was different to the other girls I knew.
>>
>>17770260
Yeah well it's tough isn't it? Why do you think there's so many songs, movies, and books on this subject?

Stay away before you become a creeper
>>
>>17770260

You didn't tell me how your broke up, though. I think my guess was spot on and she was the one that ended it, right?
>>
>>17770260
by respecting her. she doesn't want to speak to you. fucking respect that and just stop. talk to someone else. she doesn't exist just for you.

u sound like trash and she's smart to have left you
>>
>>17770260
>Like I haven't heard that before, I wish it was that easy bro. How do you walk away from the most radiant person you've ever met.

There are over 8 billion people in this world, get over it. If you want her so bad go kidnap her and tie her up and keep her in your closet.
>>
>>17770277
She left me because I was emotionally abusive. I grew up around a lot of violence, aggression, abandonment and general dysfunction. I always thought it didn't affect me but the emotional intensity of our relationship revealed an awful side to my personality that horrified us both.

We genuinely cared about each other, to the point that we remained friends after our breakup. When we were together she began to acknowledge abusive chapters from a previous relationship and I did my best to support her through it. We both went into therapy after the split and we remained in touch out of a mutual sense of care.

That was about a year ago. Recently I told her I still love her. She couldn't say it back, she has all the symptoms of a depersonalisation disorder and says she's never fallen /in/ love with somebody. Our relationship was filled with romance though (I have a box full of hand knitted clothes, drawings and pressed flowers from her to prove it), and she had told me she loved me more than anybody before. We were still able to talk on the phone for hours and have joyful conversations. She said that she was dealing with some things and needed time. I couldn't help but talk to her again after a month, out of worry and longing. She's gone quiet now, for the most part.

We never fought or insulted each other, nothing malicious or spiteful. I genuinely feel like I'm losing my best friend. I just want to make it up to her, to make sure she's okay. I know the best thing I could do for her is to disappear. When I try to, when I try to push her out of my mind and delete her from social media, she takes up residence in my dreams and the urge to step out in front of trains comes rushing back.
>>
>>17770331
>I know the best thing I could do for her is to disappear.

As I said. She decided to go. Why bring her back? Even if you could, why do that to her? She walked away from it.

You know it's best to leave her be.
>>
>>17770342
It's difficult when I'd feel like I'd just be turning my back on a friend who's gone quiet. I know she's turned away from me, but I understand why.

I love her, I can't just pretend like she doesn't exist.
>>
>>17770360
>I can't just pretend like she doesn't exist.

Don't need to pretend that. Just realize it's over. You two are not together anymore. She decided she didn't want to be in that relationship.

If you two can handle being friends, great! But if you (or her) can't, then just leave it alone. Leave her alone.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.