[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I mentally uncuck myself? I ruin my life thinking about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1478802940639.jpg (117KB, 774x809px) Image search: [Google]
1478802940639.jpg
117KB, 774x809px
How do I mentally uncuck myself?

I ruin my life thinking about people my wife has been with before me. Why? And how do I stop?

I have low self confidence even though I should.
>>
You have to understand putting a penis in a vagina is a very insignificant event
>>
>>17770225
It's really not, not for most people
>>
>>17770229
people are also insignificant
>>
>>17770225
>who cares if she was 8, it's a really insignificant event
>>
>>17770217
Have you been with anyone before your wife?
>>
>>17770281
Yes
>>
>>17770229
Well that's your issue and something you need to work on
Women love sex and if they didn't you wouldn't be born
Just because you weren't out getting laid in your youth like you should have doesn't mean you should judge your wife
>>
The main thing is that even though I have a decent sized dick, she originally told me she had two bigger. Then after she thought about it more, they never hit her cervix and she got to the other guys base during oral. I feel like maybe she's just saying that. But I do trust her she's brutally honest.
>>
>>17770287
I said yes I have. I've had about 7 sexual partners starting at 16.>>17770287
>>
>>17770299
So what's your problem then?
I could understand it if you lost your virginity to her or sth, but why would you expect anything different from her what you did yourself?
>>
>>17770287
There's good reason you never, ever marry the first person you sleep with.
Protio: People didn't even do that back when it was supposed to be standard procedure.
>>
>>17770313
I've said twice I've had 7 sexual oartners
>>
Everyone has a history, even if you or she were a virgin, there was somebody you both have had a crush or fantasized with. Not just sexually speaking, but every experience you've both had have led to the people you've become today. They have led you to each other. You chose each other for a reason and decided to marry each other for a reason, usually love. It usually means there is no one else for them but you. This is one of the most important commitments you can make with one another. You accepted each other for the people you are today. Some people can't even get a date. They would love to be in your shoes. You have admitted this is your issue. Build yourself up man. Don't put this on her or put her down. She found you worthy of spending the rest of her life and her bed with you. She clearly found something in you that she never could in them or someone else. You have to communicate. Seek counseling if these thoughts persist. Not only for yourself but for each other. Perhaps also sexual counseling or a sexual retreat to build up your confidence and learn new moves and ways to actually enjoy each other. Sex for women is more mental/emotional while for men it is more physical. Find ways to set yourself apart and to bring her the most pleasure and what brings you the most pleasure so you both enjoy these experiences in the future. Don't let these feelings stew and explode on her and implode this marriage. You made it this far, now work to make it last. Have fun along the way. I wish you well.
>>
>>17770287
Women love sex, and that's a great thing. Men love sex too. Most people love sex so much that they actually have feelings for the people they have sex with. It's not just an "insignificant event" of "putting a penis in a vagina," some people find it to be a very romantic and meaningful activity, and I don't think normal human emotion is an "issue" that "I need to work on."

and for what it's worth I was getting laid in my youth, but always with the same girl. I'm not being judgmental about people who have sex more casually, I just don't think you need to carry your argument all the way into sociopath logic. It's normal to be a bit jealous about your partner's exes
>>
>>17770322
Wasn't directed at you, just a general comment.
>>
>>17770325
Thank you for your thoughtful reply. What would you say to my comment above about size?
>>
>>17770387
You say that sex with your wife is meaning full and deep
Then you go on to ask about your penis size
You don't see anything wrong here?
>>
>>17770570
I'm pretty sure I am the biggest though, because she didn't know what was happeninf when I hit her cervix
>>
>>17770217
>I ruin my life thinking about people my wife has been with before me

Maybe you should worry about the guys she has been with since she started dating you instead.
>>
>>17770589
>anon cant tell if his wife's pretending

now you're trying to console yourself maybe it's the purpose of this thread kek
>>
>>17770596
None
>>
>tfw you will never touch ur gfs cervix
>>
>>17770229
>It's really not, not for most people on 4chan
FTFY
>>
>>17770614
*that OP knows of
>>
>>17770621
I wouldn't marry someone that isn't loyal she not just some imaginary whore you thought of in your head. Are you projecting? This had nothing to do with cheating.
>>
It doesn't matter what size you have, it's how you use it. Technique definitely matters. Use your hands and mouth and even toys too. Look up different moves and try them together. Try different locations-be daring. Most of all you both should have fun! You've got the rest of your lives together to figure out various ways to enjoy sex!
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.