[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be riskfull to discuss drugs and how to purchase drugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1479195913004.png (330KB, 639x478px) Image search: [Google]
1479195913004.png
330KB, 639x478px
Would it be riskfull to discuss drugs and how to purchase drugs online throughout Facebooks app Messanger? I've been talking about encrypting/decrypting messages with a couple of friends and we've spoken about LSD use and such before. Would you think that it's riskfull? As one of my friends noted that we shouldn't discuss it through Facebook.
>>
>>17770158
>99/100 cops couldn't care less about a couple angst ridden teenagers doing drugs(at least from my experience).

If you the paranoid type, just don't say "lets go buy some cocaine" in a messenger. Just agree that "lets go play in the snow" means go buy cocaine, or something like that; and also agree to say the "lets go play in the snow" means go get drunk, or some other less illegal activity might require a euphemism (ie lets go catcall girls at the mall, or lets go tag some railway cars, etc)
>>
CAN PEOPLE REPLY I NEED ADVICE FROM PEOPLE WHO KNOWS THIS SHIT
>>
>>17770158
I feel like everyone should watch "Citizenfour" if you haven't followed the whole NSA/global surveillance thing. Basically, anything message you send by phone, email, Facebook/other online messengers, is collected in a database.

It is highly unlikely that anyone is monitoring you or your friends, it is highly unlikely that anyone would ever care enough to chase down a couple of kids looking to buy some weed or a few hits of acid. But if you ever were to be arrested, or if they had some reason to put a warrant out on you, the police would have access to your Facebook messages, texts, etc. It's definitely risky for your dealer, if you contact them that way
>>
>>17770175
Yeah. Thank you. I am one of those people who worries when others worry - I've earlier used keywords thus we've been with each other IRL or spoken through secure and safe software. I just need some patting on the head as people who believe that everyone who claims to take drugs get busted due to governmental trackings and alike.

>>17770192
My issue is not being monetized, but noticed and taken/or suspected for illegal actions because of chatting about the topic. That people are so suspicious that we're all being followed and that one day we'll be taken out by the system alike 1984s system, worries me and makes me feel very uncomfortable.
>>
>>17770158
>to discuss drugs and how to purchase drugs online throughout Facebooks app Messanger?

no. the police need a search warrant for starters to even look at your facebook messages, and i doubt they would bother wasting the resources to just look catch people buying drugs for consumption. im 99.9% sure nothing will happen to you.
>>
>>17770192
Thank you though. It is true that if I was caught they'd have access to a lot of private information including my chattings. Thankfully I do not buy drugs w/o making it as safe as possible for myself. I only get nervous at situations; discussing topics or assisting with decryption/encryption as if that was illegal.

I've seen the film and it's very interesting. I can tip on reading 1986 which is a very interesting book within the topic.
>>
>>17770242
1984***
>>
>>17770242
where are you from? here the police can only access private information if its necessary in order to convict someone. the police really dont give a fuck about some kids taking drugs. they care about people supplying it.
>>
>>17770272
That is very true. I dont live in a very riskfull country so I doubt that my door will get kicked in, but having people around me worry about it makes me feel worried about it. Like I should be worried about the it but really arn't. heh
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.