[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/ /tg/ grognard here, first time I come to this board.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: HlrUp.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
HlrUp.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
Hi /adv/
/tg/ grognard here, first time I come to this board. My question is simple but I can't find a satisfying answer.
How do I sabotage a cigarette? I don't want to make it explode or taste bad or anything. Just make it impossible to smoke.
Thanks /adv/!
>>
File: 1478469516593.png (13KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
1478469516593.png
13KB, 238x212px
>>17769846
>25 year veteran of two packets a day reporting in

There's two ways you can do it.

The first is wetting it - it doesn't need to be soaked, even just a little bit damp will do, like a spray from a squirty bottle or something. That makes it nigh on impossible to light, and even if you do manage it it'll keep going out. However, this method is only temporary - the fag will be fine once it's dried out.

Option two is to make a small cut or tear. It only needs to be 5-10mm long, but positioning is key - you want it to be on the paper part but as close to the filter as you can get, or even on the join between the two. With this method when you take a drag most of the smoke goes out through the rip, and instead of a long, satisfying draw, you just end up with a mouthful of what is essentially fresh air. It's really frustrating, and makes it pointless to smoke that particular fag. This method is semi permantent - you could put it out, repair the hole with the sticky bit from a rolling paper or some sticky tape, and then re light it, but it's a lot of effort and not really worth it.
>>
>>17769846
Why do you want to do this?
>>
>>17769908
This.
>>
>>17769898
Thanks a lot!
>>17769908
>>17769958
I'm going out of town for a few days and a friend is going to stay at mine to feed the cat. I know she's trying to quit smoking but she regularly allows herself "cheat days". Now there is a pack of cigs left over laying around in my apartment, but I don't want to just throw it away in case she finds it and gets tempted. I want to remind her she has to stick to her resolution. It's a bit childish I know!
>>
>>17770001
Why can't you hide the pack? What's going to stop her from buying her own smokes?
>>17769898 is solid advice though.
>>
>>17770025
I could hide it or just throw it away but I want her to be reminded in case she gives in and tries one.
>>
>>17770045
Put a discouraging note on there too, otherwise she'll just be mystified by a dud pack. Or perhaps hide the actual cigarettes and put something else in the pack
>>
>>17770054
Great idea! I'm replacing them with candy!
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.