[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you tell when a girl is hitting on you instead of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1479234688171.jpg (152KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479234688171.jpg
152KB, 640x960px
How do you tell when a girl is hitting on you instead of just being friendly?
>>
>>17769781
Fugg
>>
>>17769781
Consider the situation, is she going out of her way to do this? Are you a fuggo and she's calling you a 7/10? Is she a barista and you're ordering a drink?
>>
>>17769781
1. Compare her behavior around you with her behavior around other random guys
2. Pay attention to body language: more eye contact, feet positioned toward you, hair brushing / grooming, these are all good signs
3. Don't bring up anything sexual, and see how long it takes her to bring up a sexual topic
>>
>>17769781
with one single grab to the pussy.
Tried and true method.
>>
>>17769781
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa-4IAR_9Yw
>>
>>17769781
fuck off /fit/
>>
File: wojakthatcosmicfeel.jpg (119KB, 1024x752px) Image search: [Google]
wojakthatcosmicfeel.jpg
119KB, 1024x752px
Somebody did write this, so, I saved.

>mentioning free/spare time, boredom
>being overly interested in your taste in women/crushes (can be using the guise of potentially setting you up to question you about what you find attractive)
>domestic stuff like baking you cookies, giving handmade gifts/cards (unless that's what they're always doing), "just thinking of you"/"x reminded me of you" texts
>showing a surprisingly keen memory for trivial shit you told her
>putting more effort into her appearance when she's around you than otherwise/wearing or doing something more often after you told her that you found it attractive (on her)
>giving you nicknames, creating inside jokes, stuff like "work boy/girlfriend" "oh it's like we're an old married couple", teasing you more than other people
>randomly showing up in places where you are, seemingly happening to wind up around you a lot at parties/events, stuff like that
>volunteering that she's single ("my friends always joke that I'll be an old cat lady!")
>looking at you a lot - especially if she looks at you right away when someone makes a joke or does something funny/shocking in a group setting, that's a dead giveaway
>she tries to get you alone (like asking you to walk her home or intentionally dropping you off last)
>her friends act flustered/giggly/taunting when you're around - bonus points if she tries to be cool and completely ignore it
>she finds excuses to touch you a lot, even if it's straightening your shirt or something
>in case of some shy girls: she is very chatty/cheery to everyone else, but seems to freeze up around you
>sending you romantic poems/quotes/stories
>instigating talks about life, love, the past and future etc
>being very aware of your "needs", like bringing you a cup coffee at work if she noticed that you didn't get one yet
>comparing you positively to men she admires/is attracted to
>>
>>17769781
fuck if I know
>>
>>17769833

Not op but...

>nope
>nope
>nope
>Nope, but not like I'd remember
>I'm pretty blind for all i care she could be dressed in a garbage bag and a hat so, nope?
>My name is 2 syllables i have never had a nickname. I get called asshole on occasion tho.
>I wouldn't call it random its posh events, this shit is invite only
>Nope
>I guess, but it's usually me that tells the jokes.
>Exactly once.
>Never met any of them, they tend to keep their distance, i find it polite
>Nope
>Nope
>She did mention she likes movies, but not the kinda I'd like to be found dead watching.
>Life yes, love hasn't mentioned ones. She did say she has a brother I think.
>She brought me a cup of cola once. I don't drink cola tho :(
>Nope

2.5/16

I'm calling this one a win.
Wish me luck weebs.
>>
>>17769833
Wow, this is so accurate. Totally all of the things I do when I have a crush on someone (esp. things like stealing glances, being overly attentive to trivial details they've told me, and sending random "this reminded me of you" texts about mutual interests). Also, I invariably have at least one photo of them in my phone. Not that I advocate trying to steal their phone to look through their library, however illuminating that would be.
>>
>>17769781

by asking her on a date and seeing if she says yes, and making sure that she knows its a date.
>>
>>17769875
>Wish me luck weebs.
haha good luck nigga
>>
>>17769781
With strangers or people you don't know all that well, there's a certain type of eye contact, a certain way they smile. Lots of little body language things. I'm not enough of an expert/autist to be able to list what they are, but it's definitely a specific vibe and your brain picks up on it if you're paying attention and looking at their face. It's like... they're too interested, too happy to see you compared to what the situation calls for.

Compare how she looks at you to how a cashier or something would look at you. Most people don't make that much eye contact at all, and they certainly don't flash genuine, heartwarming smiles at strangers unless they're into them at least a little.
>>
>>17769781

Ever heard of the guys that can tell if an egg has a chicken or a rooster inside just by looking before they have been looking at eggs for a long time?

It's like that. You have friends that are girls, right? So you should be able to feel the difference.

If you really can't, then get burned a few times and you'll eventually pick it up.
>>
>>17769833
>no female has ever acted like this toward you
I didn't come to /adv/ for this...
>>
>>17769781
Who's the semen sucking demon
>>
>>17770128

Some of these are too obvious and point towards a relationship. Attraction is more than that.

So, good starting point, but not a comprehensive list.
>>
>>17770120
That is complete bullshit, anon. Every cashier that has ever smiled at me wanted my dick. R-right?
>>
If a man did this, would it be gay?

If yes, she likes you
>>
>>17769833
This wouldn't be a bad screencap.
>>
>>17770506
Best rule of thumb in this thread by far.
>>
>>17770506
God tier
>>
>>17770506
as long as the balls dont touch m8
>>
>>17770506
I like this. I like it quite a lot actually.
>>
>>17769781
Doesnt matter when you know what you want
>>
>>17769833
Just a big list of shit that's never happened to me before, I guess I'm just autistic/reclusive/ugly or something else. How do I become a monk in a convent and widdle my days away trying not masterbate or think about the oposite sex sexually? I'm not really too interested in holding onto this any longer and I figure if I make some pretty strict commitment that can just be the nail in the coffin.
>>
Neato I'm pretty sure I've been where that girl is

It's in Israel
>>
>>17770506
truly based
>>
>>17769833
>tfw you have keen memory for every mate's trival shit be it woman or men
>>
File: 1406722220001.jpg (89KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
1406722220001.jpg
89KB, 500x484px
>>17770840

Just remember to call me and take me with you, Anon.

It's 555-JUSTKILLME
>>
>>17769833
>Tfw women dummy do this until after they start dating you

What did this mean? That they never wanted to date me in the first place? That they dated me out if pity? Or more shockingly , That no woman has actually ever been interested in me?
>>
Here is how it went for me, every single time I got involved with a grill
>female makes obvious move
>ignore because oblivious
>female makes another obvious move
>ignore because oblivious
>female outright asks me out
>reply in the affirmative
gg

then again, I guess not every anon is a 2 meter tall, well travelled, highly educated, strong white obese male that lives with his parents
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.