[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met a girl almost a year ago. It was actually one of the toughest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 14771839135456.jpg (115KB, 1200x790px) Image search: [Google]
14771839135456.jpg
115KB, 1200x790px
I met a girl almost a year ago. It was actually one of the toughest year in our respective lives: both of us got dumped, plus a lot of other family problems. We supported each other and became very close friends. We also started to work in the same company. Then I fell in love. And she didn't. Sounds familiar isn't it?
I should note I had some psychological issues when I was a teenager (paranoid attacks, or whatever it's called in English), which she knows about. After all this shitty year and rejection from the girl I deeply love, something in me broke again and I made a shitload of incredibly stupid things: I insisted, I tried to convince her, I texted her literally hundreds of time, I even made her cry a few time. She begged me to stop, but I didn't. This lasted for 2 month.
I finally managed to get back control of myself, but now she's obviously mad at me and doesn't want to hear of me.
What do?
>>
>>17769438

>hardest years of our lives
>WE BOTH GOT DUMPED
>a-and other stuff i guess

your own words betray you anon. you're a drama queen.

>I fell in love
>I SHOULD NOTE I HAVE PSYCHOLOGICAL ISSUES
>so i acted like an annoying stalker

>wat do

move on.
>>
>>17769475
> your own words betray you anon. you're a drama queen.
I just explicitly noticed the dump part, because when we met and befriend we were not single, that's all. What kind of problem we met is irrelevant, fact is the year was tough. I agree my choice of word was poor.

But anyway, you're right I acted like a stalker. It doesn't change the fact that I do love her though. Any advice to recover f her?
>>
>>17769475
bwawhahaha 10/10 post
>>
>>17769493
Murderers don't "act like a murderer", they murder.

You didn't act like a stalker, you were a stalker. Evidenced by you continued insistence to try to recover her.
>>
>>17769493

>i just explicitly noticed the dumping part

because its the part that mattered most to you. you're a drama queen. you want your life to seem tragic and hard because it makes you feel special.

but the worst thing you could think of was a break up, something thats about as common as the seasons changing.

>any advice to recover her

you never had her. shes not into you, she said that from the get go.

>BUT WE COULD STILL BE FRIENDS-

not after two months of making her cry anon. just move on.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.