[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ There's a guy in my university that is constantly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3576.jpg (42KB, 604x377px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3576.jpg
42KB, 604x377px
Hey /adv/

There's a guy in my university that is constantly bugging me, he started doing that like 2 weeks ago and he won't stop. I don't think he had many friends since he's literally looking like a ball with ugly human face, I'm not that kind of a guy that ignores him just because of his look so I talked with him and got myself in trouble.

Literally wherever I go he goes with me, if I start talking with someone he just comes out of nowhere and spams the living shit out of that person with his conspiracy theories. By the way he's a definition of "weirdo", I don't even want to start talking about that.

How do I make him stop bugging me, he's constantly looking at me and talking some retarded bullshit during the class and out of it?

By the way we are in the same group for most of classes so I never get rest.

>pic unrelated im on phone
>>
>>17769299
Hahahahaha I know exactly what you mean! When I was at university it happened many times to me to have weird ppl bug to me! They could never stop it! They are retards who went to uni and they think "oh it's time to socialize!lets find a guy that I like to be friend!" And then they stuck with you. To me it was even worst,cuz I am girl,I was studying computer science and I was the only girl there. It was so fucking annoying. But after the first weeks,I started being rude to those retards,so they stopped talking to me!what a relief! You should do the same. If you want to be more kind,just find some excuses to avoid them,like you want to stay alone to study something,or you want to talk to the phone etc. after some time they will get the message
>>
>>17769375
I'm being rude to him constantly

He went to wc and I knew he could hear me so I started talking behind his back with few other guys, if any other person heard that they'd beat me but the guy just came back, he said something like "you know I heard you right?" I felt so relieved because I thought he will stop talking to me but not even an hour passed and he came back like nothing happened
>>
>>17769299
He's definitely into you, OP. Maybe just give him a hand job he'd go away.
>>
>>17769392
Omg! What retards exist!
Once, there was a guy who was following me like a pet.i was ignoring me,he was following me even on the bus,he was running behind me,and always saying "hiiii". I wouldn't even say hi back! And once he listened me talking on phone with a friend,talking about going in a concert.he acted like he didn't listen. And the night I saw him searching for me in the concert and then he found me and he was like hey I am here,was I late? And I couldn't stand him,he was a dirty skinny guy,always wearing same t-shirt,same pants and same shoes,he was smelling so horribly, I couldn't be close to him. Then we started laughing at him on his face,just to be rude and make him leave and he said "I love you" omg what a loser.then I run away,after that he didn't come to the uni for a semester,writing on his fb that he is so bad. I was so happy for that!
In your case,maybe be even more rude when he acts like nothing happened. Tell him to find other friends and he is not your type,and he is so annoying
>>
>>17769415
I was ignoring him*
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.