[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know a lot off people would advise against this, but I really

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

I know a lot off people would advise against this, but I really want to cum deeply inside my girlfriend. What is the most surefire way to prevent pregnancy? I was thinking doing so on the day her period ends and using Plan B.
>>
Plan B is NOT contraception. It's an emergency method to get rid of a potential fertilized egg cell. Which means it floods your girl with hormones causing severe cramps that artificially stimulate her womb to puke out its contents. It's hard on the body and not something to do for a night of fun.

Just talk to her about possibly getting on the pill or getting a IUD/variation, if she doesn't want that accept it's something for another time.
>>
>What is the most surefire way to prevent pregnancy?

don't cum inside her
>>
>>17769243
You don't want to do it on the last day of her period, you want to do it on the first or second when the flow's highest.

But really, you should talk to her about contraceptives. A vesectomy is the nuclear option but there's paradise on the other side.
>>
>>17769243
Talk to your gf,if she agrees, cum her and then she gets the "next day pill" into 24hours. The faster she gets it,the safer will be for you.
We have done it 3 times into 5,5 years of relationship and everything was great. The next day pill avoids a pregnancy by 99%. Just to be sure,don't cum her the most "fertile days".
>>
>>17769243
>really want to cum deeply inside my girlfriend. What is the most surefire way to prevent pregnancy
put it in her ass.
>>
>>17769243
Doctor-bro here

I feel you dawg

I love cumming inside unprotected pussy

All of this advice assumes a regular 28 day cycle.

Even if you try to breed a grill whilst she's ovulating, you stand about a 30% chance of making bubba. A lot of the issue with this, as with any element of probability, is frequency of the occurrence.

The day before the period is the safest time. The further back you push it, the less safe it is. You can be fairly confident that the last three days before the period are gonna be OK (i.e. days 25-28 of her cycle). There's a lot of potential fluctuation through, so you can't be certain that your girl is ovulating in the exact mid-cycle. Also, sperm can survive like fucking Bear Grylls so you want to make sure you leave enough time for those soldiers to perish on the battlefield. Day 23 is probably OK too, but starting to get into risky territory.

Of course, the more often you creampie a slut, there more likely she is to get pregnant. So stick to the golden rule of Day 25-28 only and you can be pretty confident that you can fill her up with impunity.

However, if your girl has an irregular period or has PCOS then this advice does not apply. Don't cum inside these types of bitches, you can never predict when they're gonna get preggers. If your girl has a shorter cycle then the safe zone may need to be reduced to 2 days pre-bleeding.

Good luck, anon. It will feel great when you finally do it.
>>
>>17769355
She's open to this but the pleasure of cumming inside a vag sounds really appealing. A lot less prep work too.

>>17769359
Thanks, unfortunately her cycle is irregular but very informative nonetheless.
>>
>>17769554
Why don't you do that >>17769348 ?
>>
>>17769359
Why isn't there a method to simply stop people from producing both sperm and ovules by default?
Why the hell do we have computers, secret weather changing machines, but our biological advacements are utter dogshit?
>>
>>17769741
>Why isn't there a method to simply stop people from producing both sperm and ovules by default?
>Ovules
That's what the contraceptive pill is all about
>Sperm
Early attempts at male hormonal contraceptives have been observed to lower testosterone and hence kill libido. More recent non-hormonal agents have been noted to increase incidence of cancers. There are currently trials underway
>>
>>17769794
But before we reached puberty we were unable to reproduce, isn't it possible to keep the sexual development stiffled? How much money has there actually been spent on improving our biology compared to say trillions spent on NASA.
>>
>>17769794
We shouldn't have to take a pill that develops cancer every single time.
We should instead take a pill if we want to produce sperm and ovulate. It's simply more common sensical and natural.
>>
>>17769934
Yes, but you would not develop secondary sexual characteristics, you would not grow and you would not have any meaningful desire to have sex. You would basically be a weird looking child forever. See https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLjvfqnD0ws and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castrato
>>
Have her get an IUD
>>
>>17769243
Cum inside of a condom inside of her.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.