[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In June, I lost my job for accidentally stealing. Should I reapply

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: hanksad.png (203KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
hanksad.png
203KB, 500x380px
In June, I lost my job for accidentally stealing.

Should I reapply soon? I'm still on good terms with the manager and all employees, but I don't even know how to approach the subject.
>>
>accidently stealing

sigh. What happened?
>>
>>17769221
Explain how you got caught stealing ? how was it an accident ? What did you steal ? What happened after ? Just sayin a few lines no one can help you
>>
>>17769221
>accidentally stealing.

Are you black or Mexican?
>>
>>17769230
I ate out of the waste bin. Apparently, the homeless needed it more than I did. I did this every day for like a month, before some super churchy grill caught me.
>>
>>17769261
>I ate out of the waste bin.
Hahahahaha
>>
>>17769261
you should've asked her out, she wouldn't rat you out if you're her bf.
>>
>>17769221
I am friends with a dude who stole Mtn Dew and Dorito every day from job at Wall Mart. He baned for life. He can't even cum back as customer. Your fukked.
>>
If a place fired you it pretty much means you won't get rehired.
>>
>>17769294
How do I fix?
>>
>>17769446
shoot'em up.
>>
>>17769446
By getting real skills that require certifications

if all you got is your two hands, then even an illiterate immigrant can do your job
>>
>>17769261
AHAHAHAH holy shit
>>
>>17769261
Hahahaha shit mate you have bigger problems than not having a job
>>
>>17770073
But I got a new job... I just want my old one back.
>>
>>17769236
If he was Mexican he would have a job
>>
>>17769261
jesus christ OP.

please save yourself the embarrassment. nobody in your life can know you ate out of the trash.
>>
>>17771109
Not trash. Food waste.

We donate it to food shelters at the end of the month.
>>
>>17771252
Hahaha this is so funny OP.. how did your managers/coworkers not see the humor in this and actually fire you rather then tease you about it? The fuck?
>>
>>17771275
Sadly, they have a zero-tolerance policy on eating food that you didn't pay for. Insta-banned.

It was a really great job, and I need it back.
>>
>>17769261
My friend had the same problem. Dont sell an unregistered pistol to buy Battlefield 1
>>
>>17769261
You souldn't of done that.
>>
>>17769261
>I ate out of the waste bin

Well okay if it was just once and it didn't look too ba-

>I did this every day for like a month

What the FUCK, OP?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.