[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>gf, being a woman, gravely insulted me during one of her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1468635171819.png (327KB, 624x480px)
1468635171819.png
327KB, 624x480px
>gf, being a woman, gravely insulted me during one of her emotional spells
>she later was very apologetic, I can forgive, but it's very hard for me to forget it
>have been reluctant to open up to her at all, and she 100% has already forgotten about it

How do I get over it? If I bring it up again, she'll probably immediately get depressed and say "I'm so sorry... I understand if you want to break up" or something similar. I want her to feel horrible about it and to never forget she did that, but that's not the mature way.
>>
>>17767841
>you need to show me that I can actually trust you with these things, they're important to me
>if you can't realize how important they are, then you aren't taking this seriously enough
some shit like that idk
>>
What did she say?
>>
>>17767841
talk to her about it. say that its been weighing on your mind and that it still bothering you. And while you say you "forgave her" it seems like that was in word only and that there's still some wounds that you need to heal. Time heals all wounds but that's only after you bandage them.
>>
the ones that squeeze your personal pressure points during fights are the evil ones.
>>
>>17767841
Bruv this is how all women work. My wife still does this to me everytime we fight. You'll never get used to it.
>>
>>17767841
if you don't bring it up and put your foot down about it she'll just do the same thing next time you get into a fight. whenever she gets all depressed about it and whinges on about "I'm so sorry... I understand if you want to break up" you gotta make it clear that if she does that sort of thing again your done. she'll grow the fuck up like a real adult real quick or you'll have more money left over in the bank every month from then on.
>>
>>17767957
She said "you probably talk to your friends about me like you do about your bosses." I don't talk about my own life too often, but when work gets me down I do tell her about it. This kind of shit makes me even more reluctant to open up about my life. And I'm not a catty schoolgirl that gossips to my friends when I have fights with her
>>
>>17768114
That's not too bad.
>>
>>17768147
Story of my life. Things affect me very much, but when I say it out loud, it sounds like nothing. Ditto for work woes
>>
>>17768246

In this case mate I would keep that in mind because to me that really doesnt sound bad at all and even seems like a concern a partner might genuinely have if youve indicated it somehow, intentionally or not.

She probably has forgotten it completely but only because it really doesnt seem severe at all.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.