[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Life is a lie. You're good looking and prospering or ugly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: LOCK ME UP.jpg (68KB, 564x762px) Image search: [Google]
LOCK ME UP.jpg
68KB, 564x762px
Life is a lie. You're good looking and prospering or ugly and philosophering. "Beauty is a short lived tyranny" - Socrates... But that's not true exactly, beauty (if you're beautiful) will last you for many decades, at least until age 40 (example: all Hollywood actors are in business well into their 30's and up). but if you're ugly:
>no marry
>no girlfriend
>no normal social life
>no value to others unless you're well known for some stupid thing like sports (btw, sports are dominated by good looking people because they're naturally healthier and live longer)

Am I absolutely correct or out of touch with reality?
>>
>>17767799
Beauty is completely subjective, you know that right?
>>
Hollywood actors look great into the 40's because they have good makeup artists and take care of themselves because their job tends to require so. Anyone can look decent (provided they didn't start out Down's) into middle age, but it requires a training regimen and a good diet. For decades.

That's hard for most First Worlders.
>>
Youre not ugly by a roll of the dice.
Youre ugly because the minds of your parents were ugly, and so too is yours.
The egyptians regarded beauty as a sign of holiness. Its in how you use your perspective, body, life.
Its the choices you make and how.

Beauty was never the goal
Its only a sign, the symptom of a truly healthy being.
Get healthier.
You wouldnt see beautiful ppl brooding to 4chan about the injustice of their own self denial, would you?
>>
>>17767799

the world isnt divided between uglies and beauties.

most people are in this middle ground of 'not bad' looking or 'slightly attractive.

ugly people do marry and get girlfriends, they just tend to marry ugly partners.

>no normal social life

everyones social lifei s idfferent, looks can play a role, but ugly people have friends too.
>>
File: No excuse.jpg (74KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
No excuse.jpg
74KB, 800x531px
Michael Berryman
Marty Feldman
Shane MacGowan
Steve Buscemi
Rosie O’Donnell
Sandra Bernhard
I choose entertainment specifically because that should be the most scrutinizing. Get over it OP, your not the best looking but you can still accomplish things.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.