[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found out today that one of my best friends and my ex girlfriend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1278791639740.jpg (44KB, 500x699px) Image search: [Google]
1278791639740.jpg
44KB, 500x699px
I found out today that one of my best friends and my ex girlfriend had sex this past weekend. We had only been broken up for 3 weeks. I really don't know how to feel about it. Part of me is upset that they'd have sex so soon after out breakup, it makes me feel so devalued (we dated for a year and a half for reference). I feel so worthless that I can be so easily forgotten after that long. I'm not mad at either of them but instead I just feel numb and more along then when she left me. What the fuck do I do now?

I know that best course of action with this is to work on moving past her and living day by day but it's hard. Having her leave me a week before my birthday, which sucks ass every year but this has been the worst.
>>
>>17767722
That's not your bestfriend
>>
>>17767725
this
>>
>>17767725
This. Friends don't sit around waiting for your sloppy seconds. You may not be mad at him, but the numbness is a sign that you recognise that what he did was shitty. Ditch him and get better friends.
>>
>>17767725
this. also, since I'm already giving the personification of an ellipses advice a few threads over, I'll tell you the same thing. drink till you don't give a fuck, maintain that perspective on the issue, don't maintain the drinking.
>>
She might have fallen out of love with you way before she dumped you, though. She also might be fucking around because she wants to bury the relationship for good.

Having casual sex is honestly one of the best ways to let go of a relationship. I couldn't get over my ex for like...four months until I started fucking people.
>>
>>17767725
>>17767743
>>17767747
>>17767750
This
>>
>>17767760
>She might have fallen out of love with you way before she dumped you, though.
I'd call this rather more likely than "might have".

You will probably never know exactly how long it took her to get over you, OP. It feels like three weeks because you knew about three weeks, but those were only the last three weeks. She almost certainly actually started at some point well before then.
>>
>>17767722
Son we do not define ourselves through the actions of the morally deficient people around us. You're gonna be all right my man.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.