[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why is it so hard to kill yourself? because of my living situation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: end it.jpg (15KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
end it.jpg
15KB, 316x202px
why is it so hard to kill yourself?
because of my living situation I could never overdose and not be found. I can't afford a gun. too many fisherman to drown in the ocean near here. why the fuck isn't there a better way? crack whores overdose every day, this should be easier.
>>
Because you clearly don't really want to die. Lock your fucking self in a goddamn bathroom and OD. Go drive/hitchhike to the nearest forest to OD. Go the ole mafia death and tie a cinderblock to ya. Fishermen won't be able to pull you out fast enough before you sink to depths that you'd need scuba gear to retrieve your corpse.

It is incredibly easy. You just make excuses because you don't want to die, you wanna whine about how bad your life is.
>>
BTW this isn't a cry for attention thing. I have clinical suicidal ideation and have been thinking of suicide every day for 2 years but haven't had the means or the guts to carry it out.
>>
Clinical suicide ideation is still a cry for attention thing. So why not just admit yourself to the nut house?
>>
I do know effective ways to kill yourself!

But you should do these things first:
A) Get some sleep.
B) Take a shower. Put on clean clothes.
C) Go on a walk, get some fresh air.
D) Try and have a conversation with someone. If no one wants to talk to you, find a slow coffee shop with NO LINE and make smalltalk with a barista.
E) Call the National Suicide Hotline.

If you still want to kill yourself:
Buy extra long jump rope. Tie it into a noose. Find a door. Kneel. Tie the noose to the doorknob. Lean forward.
>>
You can also buy a helium tank from a party store, hook it up to a sealed gas tank, and inhale it until you die.
>>
>>17767735
already had a long stay at a crisis center when I tried to talk myself out of suicide and get help. nothing worked. no tips or stress-relieving helped. It's just been the same thing.

I'm doing research on overdosing on pills, and apparently none of them are assured death and all of them are painful and not pleasant.

still debating a slow painful death if it means death cause if I didn't you all would think it was cry for attention she isn't going to actually do it, but saying it means I'm an idiot and should just die and I'm ok with that.
>>
>>17767793
Are you a minority, you can always suicide by cop lol
>>
>>17767706

do what crack whores do. over dose.
>>
>>17767829
possibility. I'm a tranny in a redneck village but there's no crooked cops who would do it.
>>
>>17767842
kek who says you gotta commit the crime there. I mean, what have you got to lose, you want to die. Hitchhiking should be fearless for you. Whats the worst they'll do? Kill ya? problem solved.
You literally are in the most powerful position you can be in right now. You can prowl the darkest alleys in the middle of the night with your head held high. You can scream "NIGGER" at every black thug you meet with no fear.
Because whats the worst that will happen? They fulfill your wish for you?
Hell if anything go find a meth dealer and try to rip them off. They'll probably take you out lol
>>
If you really want to die - 4chan's not the best place to be

go find someone who can help you, start with this number
+1 (800) 273-8255.
>>
you can't save up 90 bucks to buy a mosin nagant?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.