[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, so my girlfriend has major daddy issues. Well, daddy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1479053409429.jpg (24KB, 720x699px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1479053409429.jpg
24KB, 720x699px
Alright, so my girlfriend has major daddy issues. Well, daddy issues and said thing that caused daddy issues has really made her mentally unstable.
Any pain she feels she automatically associates with her dad. About a year into us dating, we were fucking and it was kind of boring, so I started getting a little rough. She started whimpering, kinda crying, saying "daddy, please no" etc.
I found it really hot. Kept going.
After I was done, she looked so small. Crying to herself. After she was done, she started acting like a kid. Literally a little girl. After a couple hours, she was back to normal. Didn't even mention it. I don't think she remembers. I've been doing this for about a year now. I can't stop.
Is this rape? Is it wrong? How do I stop? How do I even bring it up to her to ask if she's okay with it? Conscious of it?
>>
If you can't have an adult conversation with your girlfriend about sex and what she's comfortable doing....then you're not adult enough to have sex.
>>
>>17767650
"hey I'm raping you and abusing your mental illness, are you okay with it?"
>>
>>17767657
"For a while now we've been having rough sex and getting really close to daddy/daughter roleplay. It's a little late to ask now but I'm just wondering if you're really happy with what we're doing and if you're okay. I don't have to have the daddy thing, I ultimately just want you to enjoy yourself, feel secure and feel loved."
>>
>>17767666
Sounds good to me

>>17767641
I'm really into Dom/sub stuff and I'd love to be in a position that your girlfriend was in. That's some serious subspace.
That's not to say that she loves it in the way I would. She could be in a lot of emotional pain. You should talk about it.

Doesn't remember? How flimsy. Really, anon? That's what you tell yourself?
>>
>>17767641

If you feel insecure about it just ask her, otherwise I don't think she's unaware of it.. She's not under the influence of drugs or anything all she does is getting fucked, as long as you're a good daddy that kisses her and gives her love and protection I don't see a problem with that roleplay, I did that with my last gf, it is a very great amazing feeling and I love hugging and caressing her when she acts like a little cutie
>>
>>17767702
Can you elaborate on what exactly you're into about that, and why you like it? If you know yourself that is.

How do you think one should bring this up with someone they've been having vanilla sex with for a few months.
>>
>>17767719
Ask her if she has any kinks. I might suggest leading in with some general D/s dynamic. Some people are really weird about using the word "Daddy". Tread lightly.

I like to give my responsibility to someone else. It's very freeing. My only job is to be small and used. What I need to do to be a good girl is easily defined.
It's also exhilarating to put my life in his hands. Literally, with things like choking. I have to trust him to know my limits better than I do.
Also some of my pain/pleasure wires are a little crossed. I never considered myself a masochist, but it lines up over my history, I guess. I like impact play- slaps, etc. It feels tingly and warm. I like it.
I've had a reputation for giving brutal high fives. I didn't think much of it until recently.

I haven't gotten to a point of subspace where I cry, but crying is incredibly cathartic. It releases a lot of endorphins or something. I'd like to get there.

Fear is also delicious. It's an adrenaline rush. I've only got myself into there a couple times (like when my ex tried to hold me down after I refused anal. He didn't do it, but thrashing around and feeling his control over me, I loved it) and I don't really know how to recreate it.
>>
>>17767717
It doesn't really sound like he's doing that kind of Daddy Dom style
>>
>>17767768
Thanks for the detailed reply.

The thought of any daddy stuff really gets me going. Crying is really interesting too and is something I'd probably be really into.

I'll start by being more rough/Dominant and see how she takes it.
>>
>>17767977
Crying is a little tricky. My ex was into crying and honestly (amongst other things) it really freaked me out. He was definitely a sadist in the full definition of the word. I didn't really trust him to respect my boundaries because he loved seeing me uncomfortable.
It's a troublesome world I'm in, a masochist who doesn't like sadists.

I'll just take my vanilla but open minded boyfriend and enjoy what I can. What a sweetheart. I only just taught him how to choke me and to stop asking permission for blowjobs and just shove my face on his cock.
He dirty talks like a champ and uses Daddy in third person, so I am most pleased.

I hope your girl has fun with you, anon. Try maybe picking her up and tossing her on the bed? See how she reacts to that. It's my favorite thing.

Afterwards, don't forget to have a conversation. Say something like, "I got a little carried away there and tried something new. What did you think?"

Something that you can test her DDlg affinity on is her reaction to "good girl".
"Have you been a good girl?" "That's my good girl"
If she loves it, then that's a gooooood sign.
>>
>>17768045
Thanks again. I'm not sure if I'm a sadist but I definitely find humiliation and degradation interesting. I would never want her to be uncomfortable though. I love her too much.

Picking her up and throwing her round sounds great, hopefully we'll both enjoy it. I'll try talking to her like that, it sounds fun.
>>
>>17768079
Sure thing! Have fun. ;)
>>
>>17767666
Thanks Satan
>>
>>17767768
Hey, you sound a lot like me. I'm basically into the same stuff as you and I'm also trying to guide my boyfriend into it. It's pretty fun. Since I have never tried it, I have a question about choking. How do you properly do it and how does it feel for you?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.