[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me please, I really want to get rid of this acne. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 20161115_215800[1].jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20161115_215800[1].jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Help me please, I really want to get rid of this acne. I'm 21 and its still going crazy. Can anyone help me?, I've tried a lot of things and none have helped.
>>
The best advisor for this sort of thing would be a dermatologist. Have you talked to any? If not, that's a good start.
>>
>>17767558
Mix coconut oil and baking soda and use as a face scrub. Leave on for 5 minutes daily. It brightens your skin and gets rid of acne, and acne scars. Only thing that worked for me. Google it it works :) half and half coconut oil/baking soda ratio

Make sure it's extra virgin coconut oil. Coconut oil has tons of benefits for the skin since its anti bacterial. After moisturize with coconut oil and mix a little tee tree oil in it. Tea tee oil is anti fungal and will dry out the acne

Hope this helps!!
>>
>>17767558
Drink water. Im talking 4 liters a day. And run like 3-5 miles a day. You dont really see cross country runners with acne though some of them have shit diets.
>>
>>17767558
Why do you look masculine.
>large eyes
>no adams apple
>no brow
>no hairline
I just dont understand why. Maybe its because your eyebrows are so thick. Like try brushing them and youd be pretty cute.
>>
>>17767558
T3 mycin gel
>>
>>17768528
I did cross country in highschool and can confirm it helped a ton with my acne. Now I'm lazy af at university and it's gotten worse. Diet was nearly as bad on my cross country days but the exercise really helped.
>>
>>17768524
this is horrible advice
never put shit on your skin that people suggest on the internet

everyone has different skin types, what may work for one person might not work for others
go to a professional, and stop stuffing your face with pizza and oily ass food
>>
I work in an oily machine shop and had issues with acne. Still do, with underground pimples, but a lot of it has been mitigated with a shower facial wash that dries the skin out. It's an orange colored solution in a clear bottle, cheap at walgreens.

I've also heard that your pillow/sheets can have a lot to do with acne. Apparently the fibers of your pillow/pillow case are riddled with dirt, grease, grit, what-have-you. The solution is using a clean towel to lay your head on. I think the best results come from sleeping face up.

Have never done this, btw
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.