[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like I've lost all motivation, I stopped every single

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1476930567598.jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476930567598.jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
I feel like I've lost all motivation, I stopped every single one of my hobby, I don't talk to any of my friends anymore and I'm spending my days on my phone browsing 4chan and playing mobages.
I'm currently hosted by my uncle because I stopped university and didn't have enough money to rent for an appartment, it's been 2 months and a half I'm living here and he wants to kick me out because I didn't find any job except for being a waiter in a chinese restaurant in which I didn't last for 2 days because I couldn't keep up.
Everyone in my family keep on reminding me how much of a failure I am and I can't do anything but agree since they're right anyway.
I tried to improve, began to do sports and going out but I stopped after a week because I didn't felt like doing it, I've been considering suicide for a while but I fear that I may fuck up no matter the method.
What should I do at this point? I don't feel like doing anything and I don't even care about my own future, when I learned I was about to be homeless I just shrugged it off and considered it was predictable since I'm just a waste of space and money for everyone I know.
>>
>>17767400

What's the difference between being lazy and not having motivation?
>>
>>17767410
op has no ambition
you usually have a goal in mind that you put off when youre lazy but hes just lost
>>
>>17767446

Is that really the case though?

You are telling me if I handed OP a mil, a beautiful woman, and made him a sexy lethal stud with 150 IQ he would say no?

Basically, it comes down to him thinking its unrealistic, right?

It's unrealistic for most people.

So, back to the question.
>>
>>17767400
Hobbies are for when you have nothing to do. Do you not talk to any of your friends because they don't want to talk or because you feel like you are a burden to them? Don't assume the latter but find out through time now that you have that idea in your head. All you can do is to keep at it with jobs.

Or kamakaze, demand an answer on how you can improve ask your uncle and your parents, "What do you WANT me to do?" you tried, you crashed and burned. Try again and keep doing it. and if they mock you again you get pushy, "okay I tried and I'm willing to improve my situation but all you do is laugh, do you have anything that you can suggest I do?" and if they still refuse to give you a good answer attack them and hurt them (not physically). "maybe i'm fucked up because you fucked up." I know its edgy but you'd be surprised how parents take that seriously.
>>
File: 1473316382021.jpg (107KB, 768x820px) Image search: [Google]
1473316382021.jpg
107KB, 768x820px
>>17767462
what the fuck are you talking about anon

what does the million, the woman, and the """""iq points"""""" have to do with a lack of ambition

op has nothing WORTH fighting for, theres a distinct difference between wanting something, and thinking that something would be nice if you had it
>>
>>17767477

I am saying that it's not that he doesn't want anything, it's that he knows he has virtually no chance, so it's easier to do nothing than struggle for (likely) no reason.
>>
>>17767484
>he believes he has virtually no chance

fixd
who knows anon, op might find a burning passion in him one day but thats just me being optimistic

>>17767400
if youre looking for the answers i dont think youll find them here op
nothing we say will change who you are
>>
>>17767493

>who knows anon, op might find a burning passion in him one day but thats just me being optimistic

He might.

>if youre looking for the answers i dont think youll find them here op
>nothing we say will change who you are

That's sort of my issue - I shitpost here a ton, read a ton of books, etc, but I have never found anything resembling an answer to "How do I do what I know I should do." (/overcome a lack of motivation). There is a ton of theory but nothing to really tell people. I do think a large part of it is the person believing they have a real shot and believing that effort will be "worth it". Anyway...
>>
File: 1478646578068.jpg (76KB, 845x466px) Image search: [Google]
1478646578068.jpg
76KB, 845x466px
>>17767464
I don't talk to anyone because I don't feel like it, and I have pretty much to say anyway.

About my family, I stopped bothering, I'm only waiting for my uncle to kick me out, he came today to take all the money on my bank account because he wants me to pay a rent and find a job, except it's hard find anything since I don't have any experience and I'm not feeling motivated anyway. My mom only keeps on reminding me how much I keep on screwing up everything I do, I also saw my father for the first time in 4 years last week and he didn't bother calling me since (he didn't even gave me his number).

I saw an interesting suicide method in another thread, I think I'm just gonna take the easy way out and do it, I don't have anything to look forward to anyway, no dreams, goals or ambitions.
Thanks anyway for trying to help at least, I appreciate it.
>>
>>17768016
join the army

if you're gonna kill yourself anyways joining the army would be the best thing to do

the worst thing that could happen is getting killed, which is what you want anyways
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.