[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even my boss wants to quit. In the last 7 days, we've all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: lincoln.jpg (3KB, 148x148px) Image search: [Google]
lincoln.jpg
3KB, 148x148px
Even my boss wants to quit.

In the last 7 days, we've all been scheduled 6 hours.

We're all going to lose our homes because corporate has proven that all they care about is increasing their pricing (by $1,000 or so at a time). I don't know where to start anymore, as I've tried just about everything.

Prostitution is only out of the question due to an STD. That's how bad it's gotten.
>>
Have you been looking for another job?
>>
>>17767345
I've applied daily to several places. My top two wants I've called on a semi regular basis without getting annoying in the hopes they'll look at my resume. One of them has had the post up for over two months so I'm considering talking to them again in the morning and saying, listen, we both want this.

I'm not one of those weirdos that wishes something would change without trying to change it. I've been trying, hard. Before I got this job I hunted for three and a half years without success. But now we're all going to lose our jobs again and my bills tell me I've got until around the new year to get this shit together or go live under a bridge. It gets worse because if I go down, so will my best friends, who I live with. They can't afford our bills on their own. If it weren't for them, I might have already given up.
>>
>working in sales
God op why did you have to remind me of that nightmare?
>>
>>17767359
Do you have public unemployment where you are? You can even apply if your hours have been significantly reduced and haven't completely lost the job yet.
>>
>>17767365
We do biohazard cleanup. It's not your standard sales pitch. It comes with compassion and professionalism on the scale of watching a girl cry whose boyfriend shot his face off in front of her, or telling a daughter she's not terrible for ignoring her father for three months while he decomposed and no one noticed.

All I need is one week of someone giving me a chance. That's all I need to prove that I'm worth the pay.
>>
>>17767367
They don't recognize me, for some reason. And even then, the amount they'd be able to offer isn't a far cry from the nothing I'm making this week.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.