[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there like a how to manual or anything on forcing a girl to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

Is there like a how to manual or anything on forcing a girl to become emotionally dependent on you?

I've been going out with this girl for a while, but she's been showing way too much independence lately, and has been talking back a lot. I really liked her better when she was more submissive.
I haven't been getting less alpha or anything, because we've been getting into more fights now, I think she's just showing her true colors. I know it's possible, because I see stuff about battered housewives refusing to leave guys who beat them. How can I have that level of loyalty?

Barring books or websites, I'd love some advice on this. Should I start being more physically dominant? I'm willing to hit her if I have to, I just don't want to go to jail.
>>
File: images.jpg (2KB, 93x93px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
2KB, 93x93px
>>
>>17767310
Rock her world in the bedroom and she'll submit just fine.
>>
>>17767310

Dependency comes in many forms.
Addictions, crutches, Stockholm syndrome, necessity (does not believe they have other options), etc.

Really, more psychologists need to do in depth studies on dependency.

What it all comes down to, is one word; "need".

She can no longer just simply want you, she must need you. That is what you're asking for.

Her behaviour contradicts that. It seems like she needs you less than you need her. Clearly, she has something going on well enough to feel as though you're easily replaceable, so, sabotage everything that gives her confidence;
>Find a way to make her overhear guys talking badly about her appearance (I don't know how, that's your problem). Make it so you're not so easy to replace. That maybe she isn't attractive as she thinks.
>Sabotage her friendships with males, same with colleagues.
>sabotage her job, setting her back.
>Basically ruin everything for her, and be the only think left standing. Be her rock. The nice stable rock when everything else is blowing the fuck away.
>Then be distant as fuck. Absence makes the heart and all that shit... she needs to have withdrawal symptoms from you before she'll fully need you.
>From there, manage time carefully. Spend enough time with her to keep her happy, be distant enough so she keep on feeling that "need". You'll get this through trial and error.
>If you don't spend enough time with her, she'll be cold turkey, and either recover from her addiction to you, or suicide. If you spend too much time with her, she'll feel suffocated and react unpredictably - you're a drug, manage the dosage right or shit will hit the fan. Don't let her overdose on you, don't let her ween herself off of you.
>>
D.E.N.N.I.S.
>>
>>17767557
DENNIS is good, but not really what I'm looking for I think. It's mainly good for short term relationships where you're trying to extract everything from a gril as quickly as possible. If you try to use it over a long period of time, you risk her realizing what a jerk you are.
I'm looking more for ways to make her not care what a jerk I am and (ideally) maybe blame herself for any of my short comings.
It's really a win win. I get to psychologically and emotionally dominate someone, and she gets to be with the guy of her dreams (as far as she's concerned).

>>17767356
Hey, thanks. This is really solid. Any advice on inducing Stockholm syndrome specifically?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.