[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my girlfriend and I are 20. coming up on 2 years together. we're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: images.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
my girlfriend and I are 20. coming up on 2 years together. we're both still in university. recently shes been talking about moving in together after school. sure, im fine with it. get an apartment and pay rent. but shes talking about it more and more and escalating it to buying a home together. like, i dont even have a credit rating yet. her planning is moving too fast. ffs i feel like i could still be a 16 year old kid sometimes.
>>
>>17766907
>her planning is moving too fast for me
Have you brought this up with her?
>>
>>17766907

do you want to stay with her?

then tell her shes moving too fast and you want to get an apartment while you figure out life.

if you think shes moving too fast and its scared you into braeking up, go for it.
>>
>>17766929
yea, she understands and sort of joked about how shes such a planner. i hope she isnt holding it against me tho. all she wants to know is if our futures (the way we see them) line up.

>>17766939
yea i do
>>
>>17766945

you're 20. so that sucks. but yeah.
>>
This is one reason why women trend to older men.

You aren't an adult in mindset yet. Why would you want to pay rent when you can build equity/wealth.

You have a women who can see a future with you, I'm guess marriage and children too. I'd suggest you take a good look at yourself and decide if you want to grow with your significant other, or float through young adulthood being a manchild playing games and renting a one bedroom apartment to yourself.
>>
>>17766907
start building credit now. Get like any shitty credit card and start using it. Also, if you have a student loan, you have credit.
>>
>>17767022

>why have freedom when you can buy what you can't even afford at the age of 20 and tie you down to a single location before you even graduated or have a job
>this 20 year old girl definitely isnt ever going to leave you, you should build your life around her :^)

ignorance sure is bliss huh anon?
>>
>>17767075
As OP states they would buy after graduating. Also, you're implying that you cannot sell your home or use it as an income property.

You also, imply that you should never get with a woman because the chance she will leave you. Of fuck it, go hermit and fap the rest of your life OP.
>>
>>17767085

>You also, imply that you should never get with a woman because the chance she will leave you

i never implied that. just that twenty year olds in college shouldn't be 'settling down' and buying a home.
>>
>>17767100
I agree with this. However, if that's what they want to do then they should. It's their life.
>>
>>17767100
>in college
Again, after college. And one would assume after starting their careers.

OP, you don't want to take this path and would rather float about for a while then let her know so she can find someone else.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.