[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is sex really worth it? They say condoms are nearly perfect.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1466349364857.jpg (124KB, 1080x1290px) Image search: [Google]
1466349364857.jpg
124KB, 1080x1290px
Is sex really worth it?
They say condoms are nearly perfect.

But why roll the dice when I can just fap?
Though I feel like my fears may be irrational. I dont wanna pass up something amazing because Im too scared of what may be a very small chance of consequence
>>
>>17766868
That's why you have sex with someone you trust
>>
Worth what? Currency? Dignity? Time? How much do you have of each? "Is it worth it?" must be the stupidest question.
>>
>>17766868
Not really. Unless you're starved for human contact sex is fucking meaningless.
Slower to reach orgasm, not nearly as satisfying, dependent on another person, and they bitch at you if you can't finish them off (Even if they don't bother telling you how they're doing).
>>
The companionship and being desired is quite nice, as for the actual act itself yeah masturbation often feels better but getting another person of can be quite gratifying.

Proper use of birth control makes the risk of pregnancy and disease quite small, but those risks are of course still there. I say don't write off sex but don't make seeking it out a focus of your life.
>>
>>17766868
If you have the chance to have sex you should but remember it's not as amazing as everyone builds it up to be.
>>
>>17766868
You're missing out on intimacy and experience of sex itself
>>
>>17766868

i dont find sex with a condom on worth it at all. if its not bare you might as well just 'fool around'.
>>
>>17766868
>I dont wanna pass up something amazing because Im too scared of what may be a very small chance of consequence

See... I think most people don't take the consequence seriously enough.

Look, almost NO ONE is ever fully prepared to be a parent (even people who are trying for it), but if you're going to do an action whose purpose is procreation... you SHOULD be at least prepared to take responsibility if it happens.

I say this as someone who's had one night stands and unprotected sex, I KNOW I'm not ready, but if it came down to it, I'd man up and take responsibility.

If you don't have at least that resolve, maybe wait until you can.

That's common sense to me.

When you're ready, and actually want to, have no fear, but, don't let anyone else pressure you in to doing something you're not ready to do.

P.S. That 98% success rate reported is with perfect use. Real world use for condoms (aka the actual statistic is after people fuck up using them because of laziness/ignorance) reports a 17% failure rate. Which means 1/6 people get pregnent/std's/whatever, even using a condom.
>>
>>17766868
I'd nut inside her so hard she'd fly off the end of my dick and shoot across the room like a champagne cork.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.