[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I want something that's impossible hard enough, will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 3437081448_9699d0193a.jpg (55KB, 500x327px) Image search: [Google]
3437081448_9699d0193a.jpg
55KB, 500x327px
If I want something that's impossible hard enough, will it materialize into existence? If I spend 30 years meditating, and try to force such a thing to happen through sheer willpower the whole time, will it appear before me?
>>
If it was impossible then it's not possible.
>>
>>17766448
Then how do I attain it?
>>
Maybe if you're lucky you'll go insane and somehow convince yourself that you have what you dream of.

Most likely you'll end up depressed over all the time that you've wasted.

If you want something and you're willing to spend 30 years thinking about it, you might as well try your best to get it?
>>
>>17766446
No. Lol definitely not. You have to want it so bad that you actually take the steps towards achieving the goal.

You don't accidentally stumble into the thing you are searching for.
>>
>>17766496
That would indeed be nice, not like I could tell if I'm deceiving myself or if I really attained it...

>>17766585
Cool, what steps do I take? I just thought since it's impossible as far as we know to do this thing in our world, the only thing left is to try to force it into existence.
>>
I think Scott Adams, the Dilbert guy, talked about his affirmations.
He basically wrote what he wanted to be 15 times every day.
And it worked for him most of the times.

It may give you a focus on your goal or something.
Make you notice opportunities and give you motivation.
Or it's all magic.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.