[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to deal with a girl that doesn't fucking tells me anything?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: boc.jpg (173KB, 944x894px) Image search: [Google]
boc.jpg
173KB, 944x894px
How to deal with a girl that doesn't fucking tells me anything?

I'll write a brief introduction:

Me 22, she 27. Met last year on september. We started going out good on January, this year. She's single mom. I told her since the very beginning that we should better stop it (a potential relationship) since I don't want to have anything with her son (I'm not saying I "don't want to take care of another man's son, I just think it's not even possible since our life/social context and jobs and etc.). She still keeps going. Me too. Occasional date, occasional sex; a lot. Months pass, occasional panic attacks (she suddenly thinks I don't love her). I also have some overthinking times <<Maybe she's going out with someone else...>> Everything turns okai again. We used to send each other love letter, and all that shit. A lot too.

The problem starts with:

Since June, she went to a police academy, I think she has a relative working there, and since she hadn't studied anything (dunno why), it seems that going there, she will receive some kind of payment and a chance to study a career. But whatever. She tells me that the training is intensive as fuck. I do believe her. But more and more she talks to me less. It seems she only talks to me when I talk to her. But most of the times she simply ignores my message. And I know she ignores it because she has the time each morning to post a depressive love song on Facebook. Also she stopped saying me "My love" and all that shit. I've tried to talk to her about this but she starts to feel sad and crying and shit (I think since that was she usually implies on her messages). The last time I told her "Do you need some time alone?" and I implied that we should just end this "relationship". She said "I think it is probably the best". But, immediately after that she said "I don't know. I don't know what to think. I'm afraid I won't see you or talk to you again. Would you, anon? Would you? Anon? Anon?"

Will continue...
>>
>>17765617
>I told her since the very beginning that we should better stop it (a potential relationship) since I don't want to have anything with her son

If you don't want a relationship, let her leave. Don't be an asshole to her. Don't keep going after her.
>>
>>17765617

That actually scared me and said to her that of course I would see her and talk to her, but just as "friends". And then she wrote something like "I can't write if my screen keeps getting wet. I can't barely see the letters too". I think she said "I'm crying". And then I said to her "Take a rest". End. The next day i sent her some voice messages explaining everything, and I said "I still love you". She told me "I still love you too"... SO yeah, normal teenage love, doesn't? NO, because she fucking doesn't talk to me. Only Sundays, and most of the time if I talk to her first.

So yesterday was my last interaction with her. I asked her how she's doing and when is her birthday. "I want to give you a present". Then she said "Will you see me? That's the only present I would like. I don't ask for anything else". LOL. I didn't knew what to think about that. But yeah, I got quite lovly again and told her something like comparing her with the supermoon we all saw yesterday.

She hasn't replied. But she has posted 2 depressive love songs on Facebook. I mean, she does have time to reply to me, but she doesn't.

I'm fucking desperate as fuck with this situation. I just want and need to talk to her, face to face, but each time I try to tell her she fucking simply ignores me or changes the subject.

Questions:

Does she still "loves" me? Should I just wait until she asks me to talk, while I fuck girls and do my life (I've already, though)? Should I insist?

This whole shit does affects me.

Also, I don't know but I've the feeling she misses a lot her son's dad.
>>
>>17765626

Dude, she kept coming. She insisted. We had sex and shit. I then fell in love!
>>
>>17765626

But yeah. I think you're right. I REGRET comparing her to the moon yesterday, or Sunday. I'LL FUCKING STOP.
>>
>>17765636

Would you have a relationship with her now? Even with the kid?
>>
>>17765643

Assuming we had the time (I'm still at university, she goes to works and shit)... I would try. I do/did love(d) her.
>>
>>17765643
But RIGHT NOW... I LOVE relationship. I don't know, since I did fell in love, and I would have tried to take the relationship up and up. But because of times, I think it is difficult. Also she told me she doesn't wants more kids.
>>
>>17765643

3 replies to simply say "No". That's my answer.
>>
>>17765664
>>17765668

So your answer is still no and for the same reason as before (adding the "no more kids" part).

She already waited for you, and now she is tired of waiting. As I said before, let her go.

You two are at different point in your lives, and want different things.

Also, don't double post like this. I'm always writing an answer before I get the rest of you idea.
>>
>>17765670

Holy shit dude, don't post like this!

(See here >>17765672)
>>
>>17765670
>>17765675

Sorry. I'm at work, lol.

So the next time I see her I just simply need to tell her "This is over"?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.