[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been perpetually single for a while. As I get older,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (2MB, 1988x3055px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1988x3055px
I've been perpetually single for a while. As I get older, there are less opportunities to find cute, single girls while out, and I keep getting interest from older women that seem tired and boring.

My friends and parents are pressuring me to give more girls a chance. Should I just suck it up and try dating these girls I'm not interested in hoping a spark will emerge? I feel a lot younger than I am (I'm 30), more like I'm like 25 years old, and as such find myself way more attracted to girls 21-24 that are still "having fun."
>>
I'm 36 and have no problem picking up girls 10 years younger than me.
>>
>>17765587

depends how desperate you are.

I've been single for 4 years and i love it to be honest. I have flings when I can but dont see myself settling down. so i dont bother with girls who don't interest me.

id rather have a dry spell than a bad fuck.

companionship for the sake of companionship sounds like hell.

but if ur so needy that you NEED a partner cuz not having one is upsetting you, then by all means, go be miserable with someone.
>>
You're immature, everyone who's normal finds you distasteful, and you're not at all marriage material and will die alone. By all means continue to act like you want and fuck bar sluts with daddy issues, but be aware as with everything in life there are consequences. Don't whine when ten years from now your family is dead and the only human contact you get is the artificial affection you pay hookers and sugar babys for because your looks have faded and the only value you have to to pay for someone else's kid.
>>
>>17765587
>30

by that age your big brain should have overpower your little brain. women should have less power over you and you should see how little they bring to the table. so why bother with relationship at this point?
>>
>>17765829

isnt it better than ebing alone tho?
>>
>>17765817
>Call others immature
>Marry a cunt out of fear of being alone

What a fucking child.
>>
>>17765836
no just get a dog way more loyal and who is not going to try manipulate you. things like companionship can be also fix with a male best friend who is not going to judge you harshly if you show him your vulnerable side like depression or some other emotion that women don't like.
>>
>>17765863

its just not the same man whats the point of friends they dont last forever
>>
>>17765867
don't make friends with men who are pussy whipped by their wives who don't give them the time to hang out with friends.
>>
>>17765920

but if i settle down i wouldnt have to worryh about that?
>>
>>17765587
You're probably attracted to women who are young and beautiful because they are the prime of their life where they are most desirable, and this rubs off on them and puts them in a good mood more often than not. Plus they tend to be the most physically attractive at that age range, let's not kid ourselves.

There's nothing wrong with being single. I turned 24 two months ago and have been a virgin all my life, I've made out with one girl and kissed another and that's it. I get insecure about it sometimes but then I remember why I don't really "give more girls a chance" myself. I haven't really ever met a woman I liked and I was excited about who was excited about the prospect of dating me in return, and not just using me to fill an emotional hole left by an asshole ex or substituting me in as Plan B since her Plan A guy wasn't available at the time. I don't think I'm the most unattractive male that's ever lived, but I also happen to be short, skinny and a nerd. I realize I'm not exactly very conventionally attractive and women have every right to reject me, yes it does suck that I'm not usually picked in place of her other options but I don't want to settle on a woman I don't like that much just so I don't end up alone. Never go with somebody you aren't excited enough about or at least see potential in, just so you aren't single anymore.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.