[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw when parents won't let me dorm because anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1478563506772.png (1MB, 1314x1378px) Image search: [Google]
1478563506772.png
1MB, 1314x1378px
>tfw when parents won't let me dorm because anything over 15k is too much and I slacked off in HS so no scholarships
>The only reason that I'm a khhv right now is because i had a 7pm curfew all through HS and couldn't go anywhere where fun drunk people were even though I got along decently with "cool" kids during school
>Now I have to live at home for 4 more years and can't come out of my shell
>I have a 8pm curfew now so I can't do anything and it's not like I'm gonna make freinds because I go to a shitty north Jersey commuter school and everyone hangs out with freinds from HS and all mine moved out
>I'm gonna miss out on being young and I can't stand it I'm so fucking hopeless and miserable and the freinds I had weren't even freinds just some fucking losers that didn't even want to have a good life
>I can't even tinder because you need pictures of you doing stuff with freinds which I don't have anymore and I'm not a 10/10 so I can't get laid without something backing it up
>I missed out on youth when I graduate its gonna be too late for first relationships everyone will be wayy ahead of me with life experiences
The fact that i missed out on everything a young person can do is fucking unbearable
I haven't had an actual conversation anyone in weeks
It's only necessary stuff. People actually started counting how many times I smile since it's gotten so rare and they bring it up.as a joke. I just want to have fun and have a social life and stay out late and have fun. I don't even care about getting laid I just wanna go to partys and get drunk and high with other people and do.things people my age are doing instead of lying in bed all.day. vidya and anime don't even fill.the void anymore and I just wait around untill I'm sleepy. God I hate my life so much. I have no fucking direction and I haven't had a fun conversation or hung out with anyone in a long time.
The loneliness is so fucking unbearable.
I cried myself to sleep for the first timein my life last night
>>
>>17765513
To top it off my PC can't run dishonored 2 and every job I applied to didn't email back so I can't even get a minimum wage job so I can drown my sorrows in vidya and expensive clothes to brag about on /fa/
>>
>>17765513
1. Commute to college for the first year. Study like mad and get all As.
2. Get summer and part time jobs and save your pennies.
3. Present parents with this argument - you clearly are a serious student and deserve a little more freedom, and you are prepared to pay half the dorm costs from the money you made.
4. Move to dorms next year.
>>
>>17765513
Stop being a cry baby, I can handle it, why can't you?
>>
>>17765542
Would just getting all As cut it
And I can't save up 10k in one summer even f I worked nonstop
>>
>>17765513
>8pm curfew now

What the blazing fuck? Your parents are full retard. Just disobey them, seriously. My dad was overprotective like that at one point, so I just didn't listen and disobeyed, then he got the idea and fucked off.

> you need pictures of you doing stuff with freinds

This is false.

I'm also going to say dorms suck. Get off campus housing. Just rent a shared apartment nearby.

What you can do: Get a fucking job and pay for an apartment. Assuming you're 18 you can legally do that, your parents only have as much control over you as you let them have. I wish I learned that sooner. Now stop being a ball-less, castrated pansy picking homosexual doormat and take control of your own life, you fucking retard mama-boy thumb-sucker.
>>
>>17765513

you are the kind of guy who will always make an excuse no matter what the situation.

>i cant have relationship cuz everoyne else will be ahead of me
>i cant tinder cuz i dont have pictures with other people

you might as well add some shitty smiley emoticons after that.

you dont need to be drunk after 7pm to have a fucking kiss, 90% of my 'first kisses' with a girl were either at school or just after school and during the day on the weekend (like at the movies).

you make the stupidest excuses for such things.
>>
>>17765595
It's not false lol
Unless your super handsome nobody will swipe right on a profile with all selfies
>>
>>17765614
Ye but where are you gonna meet girls you fagget
OP doesn't know where to fucking meet girls and doesn't want to settle for a boring church bitcv
>>
>>17765542
Not OP but is having good grades all you need for a transfer
Got a 3.8 GPA rn but no job or clubs or anything
Basically a NEET with freinds
Can I get into a school like Duke, Cornell, or Vanderbilt with that?
>>
>>17765650

>ye but where are you gonna meet girls you fagget

school. after school clubs. cafes. meetups. events. the book store. the bus.

literally anywhere.
>>
>>17765820
Church is a pretty reasonable place to find girls who are also so socially akward and sexually frustrated they will fuck anything. And the 10/10 doesnt exist anyways. Nerdy girls like nerdy guys.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.