[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to have my first fuckbuddy. We're still at the kissing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: received_1317463284944179.jpg (38KB, 639x703px) Image search: [Google]
received_1317463284944179.jpg
38KB, 639x703px
About to have my first fuckbuddy. We're still at the kissing stage but I'm awfully jealous already, am I slowly falling in love? I feel like I'm losing at my own game. How to stop this clinginess?
>>
>>17765182
how do you know she is going to become your fuck buddy if you havent even fucked yet?
>>
>>17765184
It's a he. Well he suggested it and seems eager. But I think I'm becominh too involved (stalking online etc) and weve barely just begun
>>
>>17765182
thats not a potential fuck buddy but someone you will fuck in hopes you can hang around them
>>
It's not love.

It's infatuation.
>>
>>17765235
>he suggested it
>so I've started stalking him online
yeah....... don't let him find out about this, or he won't even be a buddy.

Stop being a cock tease and just text/tell him that you're ready to fuck. The relationship might even end with you dating, or it will remain with you two as fuckbuddies and you can enjoy your delusions that you're together, ultimately ending in a jealous rage when he actually finds someone.

tl;dr fuck him already
>>
>>17765325
Should I back away or wait it out? My inner crazy bitch is tingling and the sheets thought of rejection makes me mad with rage
>>
>>17765330
Thats what I'm afraid of. I wanted this to Be simple.. i dont know how you people do it
>>
>>17765339
>pull out phone
>message him "dtf whenever"
>he says how about X time (after possibly "Wh-What?! Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~")
>sure
>meet at X time
>fuck

you're right, way too complicated
>>
File: thirstay.png (1019KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
thirstay.png
1019KB, 1080x1920px
>>
>>17765182
That's pretty much going to end in a long, arduous and tormenting time for you.

How these people do it? They're desensitised or have always been able to differentiate the various kinds of affection. You sound like the person who can't, so your best option is to be honest to your dick on a human and opt out of it or see it it leads anywhere. Unless you objectively want to be able to have simple physical relationships, in which case all you can do is suffer through it until the experience seeps into your body.

We can't really tell you what you must do like a manual. We don't know the full details, we don't know the weird emotional connections that influence your rational thought, and we won't have to live with the outcome.

TL;DR
>Stop it and save yourself the heartache
>Suffer until it doesn't matter anymore
>>
>We're still at the kissing stage but I'm awfully jealous already, am I slowly falling in love?

Lay out exactly what you expect of this. Do you want him to be monogamous? Do you plan to be monogamous? Is there an expected frequency? Do you expect friendship or just booty calls?

Sort this shit out ahead of time so you aren't shocked when you find out some dude who "seems eager" to stick his dick in you is only interested in using you.
>>
>>17765339
Easy I masterbate to Vidya waifus whenever I get horny, no need for relationshit issues!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.