[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there something you can do about emitting a specific weird

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (143KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
143KB, 640x1136px
Is there something you can do about emitting a specific weird vibe?

I'm completely healthy, normal-weight and have never had any kind of issues with food, but some reason people - completely independently and unrelated to each other - somehow seem to get the impression that I have an eating disorder, and I have no damn clue where it comes from.

What causes people to get a vibe from someone? How can I make it stop? I always sound like I'm lying when I'm not, so just reassuring people I'm alright doesn't work.
>>
>>17765158
>people - completely independently and unrelated to each other - somehow seem to get the impression that I have an eating disorder, and I have no damn clue where it comes from

The only way to tell is you post your pics.
>>
>>17765189
I don't have pictures of my body and I can't take them at work.
>>
>>17765303
k then see u later.
\
>>
>>17765308
I'll get off work in 6 hours, I guess I'll re-post this then?

The only full body picture I have RN is my halloween costume in which my body is completely obscured and my face is not.
>>
>>17765373
post it then
>>
>>17765378
I don't know what you'll do with a picture where my body is completely obscured by padding and a live dog, but okay.

The face cencoring app is almost loaded. The internet here is so slow that it took me my whole 15-minute coffee break to charge half of it.
>>
>>17765158

I have an anorexic sister and based on what I I saw in her, I noticed similar signs in a friend, too. He was skinny and ate in this really slow pick-everything-apart way that's typical to some eating disorders. I never addressed it, though, because we weren't that close. Generally awkwardness when eating, avoiding eating when other people are present, extreme weight loss or disappearing to the bathroom soon after a meal can be things people assume to mean eating disorders. I suppose the people's mentioned ot to you knew you quite well? Did you ask for their reasoning?
>>
File: image.png (857KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
857KB, 640x1136px
>>17765378
No idea how to save the pic so this is a screenshot.
>>
looks OK to me.
Maybe your culture is the one frowning upon you. Meaning women from your country tend to be a bit heavier.

(I'm basing this on the language in the caption)
>>
>>17765443
Northern europe, not a thing.
>>
>>17765428
I think your arms look quite thin, like my friend who runs everyday in the morning.
>>
>>17765158
If pic related are your height/weight, the people are just brainwashed by fat propaganda that a "normal" person packs some extra fat.

>>17765428
Yap, you look perfectly normal. Just do something about the mess in your fucking room.
>>
>>17765158
do you wanna reassure people? can't you just tune them out like changing stations when an old beiber song comes on? just saying.
>>
>>17765470
Actually it is. People through most of the first world are on the bigger side. The only European countries where it's somehow balanced are Italy and France.
>>
>>17765483
The costume is padded at the hips and chest, that's why I didn't think it was worth posting.

>>17765508
Oh, I thought you meant countries where people PREFER larger women.
>>
>>17765428
I like how you censored the dog's face, too.
>>
>>17765589
I respect her privacy.
>>
>>17765522
>costume is padded at the hips and chest
I see
from your arms alone my only plausible explanation is that you might have large bones and it makes you look skeletal, so many people think you are anorexic, also in that case your BMI isn't really meaningful.
Looking forward to full frontal pics.
>>
>>17765647
Getting off work in three hours.

Is underwear NSFW? Nothing frilly, just standard basic stuff. My underclothes are mostly more conservative than what my mom wears.

Also the mess isn't at my house. That is not my dog either.
>>
>>17765704
underwear is ok, people here posted their genitals all the time so that's ok too.
>>
>>17765717
Isn't this a SFW board?
>>
>>17765765
Yes, but most people here don't work.
>>
>>17765765
Also, because you can do what you want as long as you specify that it's for medical reasons.
>>
File: 1478155207133.gif (2MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
1478155207133.gif
2MB, 286x258px
>>17765717
>>17765772
>>
>>17765837
I won't go nude, don't worry.
>>
I hope OP comes back
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.