[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a female Japanese tutor who was raised in Japan and currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

I have a female Japanese tutor who was raised in Japan and currently lives together with her white boyfriend. She's currently getting her partner visa (they've been together about a year and a half).

During our last lesson she wore this really short skirt (it was in a cafe) but I didn't say anything.

My question is, if I say something about her skirt, would it make her want to fuck me? I was thinking something like
>can you wear that short skirt again this time? :)
or
>you were wearing a very short skirt last time lol
>>
>>17765115
You should wear a short skirt to show her how much you like it. Then she'd probably let you watch while she fucks her bf.
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 961x759px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 961x759px
Just stop, anon
>>
>>17765115
>can I make her want to fuck me?
That's not how it works. You're being Stu. Stu is a faggot.

She is your tutor and she has a boyfriend, one that she relies on to even be in the country. You are her student and romantically a non-factor.

The dude might be a cuck so you could ask. Here it is in Japanese: "Atashi wa FAGGOT desu ka"

She will be confused at first. After a moment, her reply should be, "Hai. FAGGOT desu."

In that case you'd be in the clear for take off.
>>
>>17765180
watashi wa dip shit
>>
ask her to teach you swear words and phrases. then sex stuff. then show her your dick
>>
>>17765115
you're fucking paying this girl to come teach you, she's probably not fucking interested and even if she is never comment about how she should wear that short skirt again, just enjoy it when she does wear it but that in no way indicates interest in you
>>
>>17765220
Maybe he can pay her more to tangle her black unkempt pubes around his oily dick
>>
>>17765220
>>17765218
>>17765217
>>17765180
>>17765129
>>17765119
Can you faggots give some real advice?
>>
>>17765273
You're not here for advice, you're here to hear what you want to hear. And when you don't get it, you throw a tantrum.

You won't get to fuck her. Just accept it.
>>
>>17765278
It's sad that it has to be said so plainly, but nothing else seems to get through to OP.
>>
>>17765278
What if I offer her money?
>>
>>17765285
Japs are honor bound to give happy endings.
>>
>>17765273
>she's into me and I know it, why can't you guys just tell me what I want to hear

then ask her out pussy, can't wait for the wah wah all girls are shit thread in 2 days
>>
>>17765285
you're already giving her money, hopefully you're learning something
>>
>>17765292
Wait, /adv/ still gets misogyny threads? I thought all those got moved to /r9k/.
>>
>>17765298
oh they exist, mostly confined to the girls ask guys threads now though
>>
OP is most likely underaged and a virgin.
>>
>>17765115
nigga how are you still alive
>>
It may or may not have anything to do with you. She's taken. Leave it alone. Try fucking someone twice as hot, single and who you think is or of your league. You'll thank me when later
>>
>>17765115

Tell me you are 15. Please, tell me you are 15...

>My question is, if I say something about her skirt, would it make her want to fuck me?

No.
>>
You're a goddamn autist my man
>>
File: thirstest.png (1019KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
thirstest.png
1019KB, 1080x1920px
>>
お前はバカヤロー!
>>
>>17765696
There isn't enough scaling on this test. 1-2 should be not that thirsty. 3-5 is pretty thirsty. 6-10 should be thirsty as fuck. What the fuck are you doing?

Only two tiers make this test shit and you are shit for posting it.

>>17765115
Tell her you love dick and then ask if she does too. If she answers yes, you're in.
>>
>>17765115
>"If I say something about her skirt will it make her want to fuck me?"
>Japanese tutor
So most likely a weeb

You're actually hopeless
>>
File: british froggo.jpg (23KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
british froggo.jpg
23KB, 258x245px
>>17765115
Poetry solves everything, say this to her
>that skirt makes me want to flirt
>it makes me want to push in your dirt
>sure it may hurt, but I promise I'll make you squirt
>>
how about next time you show up in a short skirt and see if she wants to fuck you
>>
Saw your thread yesterday. This one assures me that you're retarded. Type of the draft to your next thread >told tutor I wanted to fuck and now she won't talk to me help me get her plz
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.