[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm in the process of subletting a room from a girl, we're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: polandball.png (15KB, 498x500px) Image search: [Google]
polandball.png
15KB, 498x500px
I'm in the process of subletting a room from a girl, we're supposed to sign the contract in a few days, but now all of the sudden I get a better offer from someone else. Her room smells of food, she's charging more for rent beyond what it should be, wants me to keep her bike in it, and has a bunch of other niggling conditions. What should I do? Honor my verbal agreement and sign with her or go with the new guy?
>>
Go with the new guy.. How is this even a question?
>>
>>17765057

Well I just saw her and shook on it with her... I can just tell her that my boss asked me to move somewhere else so I won't be needing the room.
>>
>>17765060
The dinosaurs, when presented with better opportunities, never walked the path of honoring a handshake and always took the better opportunity.

Dinosaurs are extinct.

You can draw your own conclusion
>>
>>17765054
Legally you're not bound to her. Morally, you can't come out of this smelling lovely, but your best option is to tell her as quickly as possible. Don't tell her what's wrong with hers, just say you found someplace better. Apologize and hope you never have to deal with her again.
>>
File: Radical.jpg (30KB, 494x622px) Image search: [Google]
Radical.jpg
30KB, 494x622px
>>17765097
They got killed by a fucking meteor dude... That's like saying you shouldn't act like jfk because he got shot.
>>
poland is white over red you island muslim cunt
>>
>>17765102
Sort of...

>>17765054
Tell her you found a lower price. If she asks the price, give one lower than what it actually is.
If she beats it, you're welcome. If she doesn't, easy farewell.
If she's flips, you're better off not residing with her anyways, and I say you're welcome again.

You're both adults, so it's not about honor or any of that fairy tale bullshit; it's about living life the best you can.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.