[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 31 and have been together with my first girlfriend for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 12334.jpg (474KB, 1779x1179px) Image search: [Google]
12334.jpg
474KB, 1779x1179px
I'm 31 and have been together with my first girlfriend for two years. I love her, but sometimes I feel that I'm missing out and I only like because we have sex.

And since I've also heard many stories about Tinder, I'm thinking about leaving her and having sex with as many girls as possible. I have been alone so long because I used to be a socially awkward, but nowdays I'm decent looking, fit and well-read plus I like all kinds of girls (I guess my standards are low), so I definitely could have girls with Tinder.

What would you do?
>>
Try and enhance my sex life with my partner. Was she there for you when you weren't fit, when you were awkward and dumb? You say you love her but you only like her because you have sex with her. Are you confused?
>>
When I met her, I wasn't awkward anymore. I also used to much fatter and uglier, but that was also before I met her.

I love her, but she is my first girlfriend, so I'm basically in the mental state of a 14-year-old who thinks he's find the one and only love. But that's what they all think and then they move on. And yes, I'm confused.
>>
>>17764979

You're 31 and feeling this way? That seems queer.

Anyway mate, I felt this way when I was 22 and I ended things with a girl I was in love with for fear of our relationship becoming something old and tiresome by the time we were.. well around your age I suppose.

I'm 26 now and still haven't met a girl with as much character as she had, I regret what I did and she has rightfully spurned me for thinking I could move on and find some crazy adventure and return to her a fulfilled man.

If you doubt that she's the right one for you that's a different story but trust me cycling through pussy gets old FAST.
>>
Ah, the age old "In these days of aiming high, love from one person is not validating enough"-thread. We get 'em all the time, here on /adv/.

And that is what it is about: Sexual promiscuity used to be a status symbol only available to the very rich, but within the last three decades it has become an ideal for the middle and working class too.

Whether you love your GF or not is not the issue here; people who are not "slaying in bars", "hooking up" and checking various sexual experiments off their bucket list feel like we are worth less in the modern world. The message is reinforced by the social world around you, and they won't shut up until you reach your late thirties and everyone assumes "you've gotten it out of your system". But even though it's a culturally created need, it lives within you. So you have to decide whether you can live without this social validation or whether you need it. I can't decide that for you, but I can tell you that there's nothing wrong with your relationship; The desire you describe is related to your feeling of sexual self-worth, and it can never be sated in a relationship, only by "racking up a tally".
>>
>>17764990
>If you doubt that she's the right one for you that's a different story but trust me cycling through pussy gets old FAST.

Well to know this, I'd have try myself.

And it's not about social validation. I couldn't care less, especially since I'm over thirty. It's just that I like girls and sex and want to try more.
>>
There was this guy on /b( who posted pics of his Tinder chats with girls he claimed to have had sex with and it seemed extremely easy. He got explicit pics after a few sentences. Sure, maybe he was really good-looking, but as I said before, I'm not ugly and not picky at all, so I guess it would also work for me.
>>
you can ask for space i guess and do what you want but i just hope you don't regret it i don't want to see another post on here from a bitch complaining about how he made a mistake leaving their gf and how much you miss her etc its boring.

just talk this shit out.
>>
and your damn old you know trying to do young man shit at your big age lool
>>
>>17764979
>I'm thinking about leaving her and having sex with as many girls as possible

If you lost your virginity at 29 I seriously doubt that's going to be a lot of girls, if any. You're going to find yourself alone.
>>
Having sex with many girls in succession is like starting a bunch of movies and never watching more than the first 15 minutes
>>
>>17765056
>If you lost your virginity at 29 I seriously doubt that's going to be a lot of girls, if any. You're going to find yourself alone.

How is that relevant on Tinder? I said that I'm neither ugly nor stupid or shy.
>>
loooooooser your hand is fine because tinder is just irony slapping you repeatedly in the face once you all realize its like making 'no' hand gestures. Essentially the creator of tinder thought you are all ugly they wouldn't fuck any of you.
>>
>>17765061

Why don't you just install Tinder and experiment then? Make sure to keep your phone on silent though when your gf is around, in fact make it a habit, because you don't want matches or message notifications when she's around.
>>
>>17765138
You can turn off notifications. I'm in non exclusive relationships but I don't think that they have to put up with being constantly reminded of that. It's disrespectful. And/or silent mode if you have android
>>
>>17765004
You asked for advice but won't take it. Don't come back to adv crying about how you fucked up in a few months time
>>
>>17765594
^This
Goodluck being a male roastie oppie
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.