[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About to start seeling weed for some extra cash. Any advice on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: chk_captcha.jpg (63KB, 735x350px) Image search: [Google]
chk_captcha.jpg
63KB, 735x350px
About to start seeling weed for some extra cash. Any advice on gaining customers and shit?
>>
>About to start seeling weed for some extra cash.
Back in my day, we either sold it or smoked it. You kids do some weird stuff.

>Any advice on gaining customers and shit?
Have friends that smoke. They'll naturally pick up or send other friends your way.
>>
Don't sell to people who are irresponsible and don't be a fucboi that people would like to see bad things happen to.
>>
>>17764781
Find someone to sell it to a kid in HS and have that HS kid sell it to kids in that HS. HS kids love their weed and if you manage a lot of weed you could make a lot of money.
>>
Get a real job degenerate
>>
lol, I have a real job. I just have a mate who's slinging the shit and making some good side money, and I want in on it
>>
Start by selling to friends then sell your friends large quantities so they can make money too then they bEcole middle men and you only sell to your friends while they sell to their friends so on as the business grows. It's about this time you'll want to start looking inot guns bc other dealers will realize your selling on turf that I assume you haven't cleared. You'll want to get a second location to stash the weed and some cronies to watch it while you're not there. Repeat over and over that's what I did and now I dont have to work as a wageslave anymore
>>
be mobile
find yourself a middleman that thinks he's a king pin and you'll get $20 serves all day long
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.