[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have ~50,000 USD in the bank ,no motivation to do anything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 14654563432.jpg (29KB, 640x345px) Image search: [Google]
14654563432.jpg
29KB, 640x345px
I have ~50,000 USD in the bank ,no motivation to do anything.

how can i take that 50k and get rich?

i am also planning on just traveling the world, doing a bunch of drugs, banging a bunch of sluts worldwide, then anheroing when the 50k runs out
>>
You're a moron.
You want to take 50k and get rich through investment, but also want to commit suicide and not invest any more into your life.
Give it to charity and just kill yourself.
>>
>>17764760
>get rich
Kek, maybe if you start your own business.
Just go to SEA and fuck beautiful Asians chicks all day then anhero
>>
>until 50,000 runs out
What? Why?
You know what the fuck I would do with that amount of money? I'd at least start a buisness or at least put some of it into long term investment. Fuck, id quit my job and day trade, getting up whenever i please.
Dude, don't blow off all that money. All that work. For what? Temporary pleasure? You could increase that wealth.
>>
>>17764760
ASL or you are making up a fantasy scenario
>>
>>17764760
Email me, I'll trade 50k into half a million in a year.

Or I can give you algo and you can leave me out of the equation for 30%.

thinpersecutor@gmail
>>
>>17764936
>>>17764760 (OP)

Let him.
>>
>>17764760

create an independent horror film. they get bought up for about 250 thousand.
>>
Invest/ buy in cheap properties global, rent them out to hot girls or which ever type of person ur interested in? Y'know.. like do some hotline bling negotiation with em, oh and eventually go meet them as the landlord. lol remember consent
>>
>>17764891
>day trading
Retard detected
>>
Well OP, you either want to invest that money or to have fun with them. Make your choice. If I were you I'd buy a small flat and rent it to students. But this is because where I live flats are pretty cheap and the rents are high by comparison.

I can't give you any real advice on investing since I don't know the situation in whatever country it is, but if you don't know what to do with them and will probably won't figure it out in the near future I suggest depositing it (or buying low-risk stock if you live in one of those countries where the interest rate is at 1% or something insignificant like that) until you figure out something better.
And yeah, you won't get rich with 50k, not without a brilliant idea. And if you had a brilliant idea and the capacity to follow through that 50k will probably make no difference anyway.

>>17764891
That's not how it works, mate. How do you expect to make a living? Let's say your living expenses are only 10k a year, which is really low if you live in a first world country. So if you quit your job you'd need to make a 20% profit per year from whatever investment you make just for that. You won't. 50k is really not that much.
>>
Buy some cheap ass property and become a landlord.
I know a guy and his wife who do this, they own something called an air BnB.
Basically half their house is a bunch of bedrooms and one living room, people stay the night in there for like 100 euro a night.

There was 7 of us staying there and like four other people.
Thats 1100 for one night.
They stay in Ireland for the summer running their BnB then fuck off to Mexico for thre winter.
>>
>>17764760
What movie is this from?
>>
who dat cutie OP?
>>
>>17766433
>20% profit per annum
> can't be done

If you can't pull 20% in a day day trading you have no business day trading in the first place.
>>
>>17766625
>>17766586
no clue, some korean soap opera i guess
>>
>>17766586
>>17766625
Why is the average Internet user so lazy about looking stuff up? Miss Granny.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.