[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this is pathetic but my boyfriend's waifu is taking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 16

File: w55nc.jpg (73KB, 540x546px) Image search: [Google]
w55nc.jpg
73KB, 540x546px
I know this is pathetic but my boyfriend's waifu is taking over our relationship.

I'm also into anime so I've never minded the whole waifu thing but he's literally so obsessed with her that he pretends his daki of her is actually her and never of me and he just generally seems more attached to her than me.

He has actual romantic feelings and I feel like the unavailability of this 2d character enhances it

Should I try to act more like this character in hope he loves me more?

I'm scared to confront him about it because he gets angry and I don't want an argument

I'm the complete opposite of her in looks and personality and I end up feeling so inadequate. Some irony is that he gets jealous very easily about both 2D and 3D despite having different rules for himself.

What do I do? It's at a point where it feels like my boyfriend is not over an ex and it's a fucking cartoon character.
>>
>>17764347
Literally dump him. Why is this a dilemma? He sounds fucking awful.
>>
Leave him. He sounds like a fucking loser
>>
Tell him his heart isn't big enough for the both of you. One of you has to go. It's either you or the waifu.
>>
>>17764347
Lmao, I'm sorry OP. I know you don't want to hear "break up" as advice, but if he doesn't mature any time soon then the whole man child routine will get old
>>
>>17764347
Just fucking leave him god damn how many forever alone virgin guys have you seen on here? You've got shit tons of higher tier easy pickings out there.
>>
OP I'm into anime as well and I would never unironically act the way your boyfriend does

I guarantee I'm better looking than him and that I have better taste too

Dump him for me
>>
>>17764347
He's employing tactics discussed in this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z23Gzp0RTOg
If you leave him, he won't care, his waifu is still there for him. You can still share him with his waifu.
>>
File: 1257474785886.jpg (219KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1257474785886.jpg
219KB, 500x600px
Op, you are a doormat. Your boyfriend loves another woman more than you. It doesn't matter whether or not she exists. Tell him you're tired of being the third wheel and want to be in an exclusive relationship and intend to find someone who treats you like their one and only.
>>
>>17764451

Really?
>>
>>17764498
yes
>>
3/10 troll
>>
>>17764513

The sad part is you think I'm actually trolling

I wish I was
>>
>>17764523
What do you plan to do?
>>
>>17764347
breakup with this niggerfaggot weeb trash. he sounds awful and you're the third wheel in his imaginary relationship. breakup with the "forever alone" meme and find yourself someone much better. don't even look back at the decision or him.
>>
>>17764347
he is a piece of shit for having multiple girlfriends and for not staying loyal to his waifu. dumb his ass op
>>
I'm dating a man who is in love with some Internet girl who makes videos and he's never talked to. He's sent countless of emails to her without her replying to one and absolutely think she's the love of his life.

I don't know,man.
Look at the dynamic that you are existing in and evaluate it that's something you're okay with.
That's all.
>>
>>17764523
Shit sucks. I wouldn't hang around in that situation though.

I mean, I sort of understand getting a mild crush on a fictional character but anything beyond that is just unhealthy to say the least.
>>
>>17764702

I don't even know. I don't know if he'll just give up on me.
>>
>>17764350
>Why is this a dilemma? He sounds fucking awful.

Reminder that OP dating him implies she's literally bottom of the barrel tier and he could probably pull better looking chicks. That has always been the case with girls dating weebs
>>
>>17764451
dude your fedora has been tipped off your head with that one
>>
>>17765105
>if he'll just give up on me
Nigger what.

This nigga has a waifu and is dedicated to her. Cosplay as her and be her or get the fuck out and find a dude who isn't autistic and retarded as fuck.
>>
File: 1466387550700.jpg (339KB, 1697x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1466387550700.jpg
339KB, 1697x1200px
same thing with my gf but guess what? i prefer my waifu than i break up with her and im fucking happy with my waifu
>>
>>17765196
she's horribly fat and ugly though
>>
>>17765282
Can someone explain this to me? I could understand a virgin or somone who's had a dry spell for years thinking like this, but not someone in a relationship.
>>
File: angrymoon.gif (274KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
angrymoon.gif
274KB, 500x279px
If you manage to work this out with him you'll probably have a long healthy marriage. You know, since you'll bond over it and stuff.
If you break up with him you'll end up like all the retards in this thread that'll eventually get divorced and either lose a ton of money or harm their children. Don't be an idiot OP, don't break up with him over something you can easily fix by simply communicating with him. Just tell him how you feel and he'll snap out of it. It's that easy, "i feel that i'm competing over you with a cartoon character that was designed to be perfect and it makes me feel insecure and unloved. This situation we find ourselves in is not ideal and it's deteriorating our relationship." Say something like that.
>>
>>17765356
i dont wanna fuck or other shits(im virgin, never kiss) i just wanna dream about her and that makes 2d girls better than 3d also if u have gf, u need money and time i dont wanna spend my time with a girl because i have nothing to talk with a girl, its boring and my money is mine 2d girls doesnt need that things if i wanna see her(my waifu), i see her. if dont wanna, i dont and am i bored being with her ? get new waifu but u cant get new gf tomorrow also i dont wanna make sad other girls so im fine with my waifu also looking that pic make me more happier then looking you
>>
Have you tried having sex with him or giving a blowjob or something.
>>
>>17765335
Just like you
>>
>>17765376

Why would you think it would lead to better? Telling him anything bothers me will just make him hide away from me even more and I don't want that. He's already avoiding talking to me about this
>>
>>17764347
Who is his waifu? This is important
>>
>>17764347
Wait, this isn't just a meme? Wtf waifu shit is real?
>>
>>17764347
Good lord, there's a difference between watching anime and being a weeb.
>>
Jesus your bf is a mentally ill manchild, just run as far as you can
>>
>>17764862
What's wrong with you that you would be okay with that ffs
>>
>>17764347
don't even waste your fucking time OP, dump the fuck out of him, seriously.

you're dating a weeby manchild who gets angry enough that you're afraid to confront him. LEAVE HIM. it's one thing for your partner to have a hobby he's passionate about, it's another entirely for him to have a hobby that consists of a fictional relationship in addition to his relationship with you. get out now.
>>
Update: I tried to talk to him about it and he slapped me away and said he didn't want to talk about it.

Endgame?
>>
>>17765429
>>17765429
Not the same anon, but discussion is the only way to get through problems in a relationship. You may be afraid that he'll be angry at you for talking about all of this, but otherwise things will just continue down the path they're currently on. And yes, there's a chance that he may be angry if you bring it up, but if he does, then maybe that's an indicator that the relationship isn't going to work.

That being said, don't insult him in the process. Don't call her a "cartoon character" (even though it'd take a serious autist to get angry over that). Just address the problem as best you can, and - either way - you'll find a solution. You'll either get through to him by bringing it up, or you'll find that he's not ready to give up this obsessive behavior, and you can move on with your life instead of staying with someone who doesn't fully appreciate you.
>>
>>17765604
Endgame for sure. Dump his ass.
>>
>>17765612

I tried this and he's running away, refusing to talk about it, and now he's denying that he loves her and that he didn't mean any of it when he clearly has and even his best friend knows this issue is real.

How do I get him to fucking face me and stop running away and guilt tripping to avoid it? He's being so immature "i don't want to talk about it, it annoys me"
>>
>>17765604
He SLAPPED you? Fuck that shit, and fuck everything about him. It doesn't matter how much you like this guy - he can only be bad for you.
>>
>>17765697

Sorry I meant the metaphor, he slapped me away with words as in he pushed me away
>>
>waifufaggotry pushing out 3DPD

As it's supposed to do. Just drop him OP. He's only gonna get worse, not better.
>>
>>17765713
have you blown him yet?
>>
File: 7ba.png (126KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
7ba.png
126KB, 500x320px
>>17764347
> Should I try to act more like this character in hope he loves me more?
TL;DR answer: no.

It sounds from my experiences that the guy isn't in love with a waifu. He is in love with control.

The waifu can be anything he wants. It never gets tired of his bullshit, his fuckups, or his moods. It never feels bloated or has a period when he is horny. It never disagrees with him. He is, in his mind, perfect to her. Always.

And it never wants commitment, which is scary to a guy.

I'm sorry. Usually I'd say talk it out. But if the relationship has degraded to anger and slaps, it's time to start thinking about at least a break.
>>
>>17765697
>>17765734
Nobody's slapped anybody you fucking retards. Do you not understand the colloquial definition of "slapped away"?
>>
File: desert-thirst.gif (82KB, 503x335px) Image search: [Google]
desert-thirst.gif
82KB, 503x335px
>>17764451
>>
>>17765739
haha
>>
>>17765376

Still waiting for an answer on this one, I did as you said and it backfired and he didn't want to talk about it and lied even more. Now what?
>>
File: pepe(3).jpg (67KB, 540x534px) Image search: [Google]
pepe(3).jpg
67KB, 540x534px
KEK
this has to be a joke but most likely 50 years from now this will be common
>>
>>17765541
All of my this.
>>
Delete all photos of his waifu off the internet.
>>
>>17765519
no, OP is a troll
>>
>>17765697
>being this much of a virgin white knight

Sometimes a woman needs to be slapped. Not all women and not all the time but slapping a woman in and of itself is not necessarily a bad thing or wrong.
>>
>>17765648
It sounds like he's not really running from you, but away from his problems. I hate to say it, but if he's not willing to discuss those with you, then your options are getting more and more limited. I feel like if this is a big enough problem to turn to us for, then - if it continues - you're not going to be able to ignore it. You'll have to go with your gut, but also keep in mind that if you stay with him without talking about this problem, you're going to have to keep living with it.
>>
>>17765991

How would one go about making him discuss this?
>>
>>17764347

OP you're out of luck, dump him ASAP. Done.

I have had one "waifu" since 2000. Not once have I had interest in anyone else. My "waifu" is not some random anime character or popular character at all. ( No pillows / No toys etc. ) - Just a few drawings / some I made or painted myself.

I am sure I would be crazy if anyone in my life knew. But I keep it secret cause what does anyone care anyway. People care about, money, cars, work, politics, religion what have you. So I value one "waifu" above those things.

However... I've dated ladies before. None knew of this side of me. I either failed as a boyfriend, they failed me as a girlfriend. ( From horrible failing outs, to just we lost interest in each other. ) But... Not once did I flaunt my "waifu" towards those I dated.

Seriously. Coming from someone whose been in love and cares for one "waifu" ... Yet, has managed to actually have dates with real living human beings.

Too tell you, you have a nut case of a boyfriend, who will never treat you like he will treat this waifu of his of the moment. ( As most people hop from one to another. )

Leave him. Not everyone will go this direction. But finding someone who doesn't have this kind of crush / obsession will be best for you.

I look at it like people believe in god or the afterlife or what have you. You personally don't have to believe but those who do. Will not be swayed away. That's what your boyfriend is basically is too you now.
>>
>>17765335
It's Pochaco isn't it?
>>
>>17766289

Nah, much more popular waifu than her
>>
>No one has asked who is she

/adv/ is fucking retarded.

Who is she, OP? If she's a good waifu then you might actually be the homewrecker, but if she's a shit then leave and never turn back.

This is more important than what you might think.
>>
>>17766405

Haruhi
>>
>>17766464

Suzumiya
>>
OP posted the one thing you degenerates asked for, now what? I've never even seen Haruhi before.
>>
File: IMG_1258.jpg (342KB, 650x635px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1258.jpg
342KB, 650x635px
OP, you tell him that either you guys hash this out, or you're leaving. This kind of guy needs to be torn from his delusion forcefully if you want to make any headway getting to him.
>>
>>17764347
Post a youtube asking the question see what they say.
>>
Sorry, but your bf is insane and you've probably done all you can for him. Even if you're like 1/10 you don't deserve this.

You don't live with this nutcase do you? You should probably break up over text/phone if you don't.
>>
I see a lot of people jumping the gun and saying you should break up with him ASAP. I disagree, you should leave him if in the very end he cannot change.

Instead of confrontation, this always sounds like a scary word, question. I don't know him so forgive me if I'm telling you things you already tried but ask him about his waifu. Ask him why he feels the way he does with her. Ask him about his history with the character or about the series she is from.

From my understanding people developed a waifu due to a lonely time in their life where they had nobody but a cartoon. Once again, I don't know him so I don't know if he is an introvert or not.

Do not change yourself to be more like the character but maybe provide what the character provides for him? I don't know how strong you feel for this guy but if you love him (not saying in the sense of "well if you LOVED him you would...") a lot then I would try what I said and take over by being better than the waifu. If this all makes sense.
>>
>>17767084
Whenever she tries talking to him, he throws a fit apparently. She literally just tried it during this very thread. What else is she supposed to do?

Some people just need a kick in the nuts in order to change.
>>
>cuck'd by a chinese cartoon
>>
>>17764347
one question, op

are you unattractive? this might be the answer to this whole thread
>>
File: Autism1.jpg (962KB, 1851x1851px) Image search: [Google]
Autism1.jpg
962KB, 1851x1851px
>>17766464
>>17766575
>He fell for a generic anime whore
>He didn't pick anyone kino approved
OP, can you kick him in the nuts for me?
>>
Thank you again for the feedback. I have decided on an ultimatum. I've said that tomorrow either he can face me on this instead of running away or he will lose me too.

Ironically for those who ask this, no, I do actually get quite a lot of male attention over my appearance, quite a lot of double takes and the odd thirsty Facebook add. I don't consider myself stunning but I definitely get guys go flustered or flirty around me and a few husbands at work try to hit on me. It's just my boyfriend either knows what he has and is just too immature to treasure it or he needs a massive kick to see that.

I'm hoping that tomorrow he will finally face me though. I don't want to give up on him but I should be worth this right now if he wants us to work out
>>
>>17764347
you deserve better - whether you are "attractive" or not. if he isn't emotionally invested in you, he shouldn't be in a relationship with you.

please learn to love yourself, you can do much better.
>>
>>17764347

> Should I try to act more like this character in hpoe he loves me more?

The only thing you should be trying to do is knock some sense into him by telling him straight up to cut the shit and if he's not going to respect you he cannot have you. You shouldn't compromise with someone who is mistreating you. And if he gets angry then oh well, but if you mean domestic abuse, then try doing it in a semi public place where he can't blow up on you.
>>
Cosplay her yhan fuck his brai s crazy and make sure that it was you fucking him and not a anime character
>>
>>17765648
>>17765604
>>17764347
>I'm scared to confront him about it because he gets angry and I don't want an argument
>Some irony is that he gets jealous very easily about both 2D and 3D despite having different rules for himself.
THIS is why you break up. It's not about the waifu. It's about him being immature, unfair, a coward, and unable to compromise.
>>
trigger
>>
Dump him, but remember to leave a message saying his waifu is shit.
>>
>>17765565
I'm an extremely detached person.
>>
>>17765648
Consider that maybe he doesn't know how to properly communicate the situation and this could be really hard and embarrassing for him. The friend does not understand the situation rather has a similar perspective on it as you do.
>>
Also another issue I have with him: he cannot stop lying.

I am okay as long as he comes clean but lately it feels like he just will not at all

I don't want to be his mother and keep chasing him, I want to be worth him coming clean about things to because I damn well deserve honesty and effort.
>>
Who is his waifu though?
>>
>>17768553
He-s afucking child in a man's body. He needs life to kick him in the balls and maybe e will start to mature. Maybe. He-s not afunctioning adult right now and you should leave him and tell him to grow the fuck up.
>>
>>17764347
There is no way a man that pathetic can bag a woman, ANY woman, in the first place.
There is no way a woman can be this much of a doormat. Not to a weaboo beta male anyway.

This entire post reeks of satire.
>>
>>17768583

if I tell him this he makes excuses and says he cannot be bothered or tries to justify his irrational behaviour

someone tell me, is it normal to lie literally many times a day about the most minor, stupid shit? it's not even typical shit like I wasn't staring at that girl it's just literally every minor detail and then he tells me he doesn't want to come clean about the stuff he's hiding because it'll make him feel paranoid and yet it's worse to hold it in because he will lose me

I ask him what's worse, feeling closer after coming clean and talking to me or being selfish and holding it in so he doesn't feel "paranoid" and stuff

it's not just me is it it guys? Is it this normal to be lazy and muh feelings and run away from giving your other half honesty and not make effort and CAUSE MORE CONFLICTS BY AVOIDING THESE THINGS?
>>
>>17768596

his excuse is "everyone has secrets" and but muh effort but nobody I know lies this much for stupid reasons that aren't even deep dark secrets

I think he is just making more excuses and I wish it would stop because I don't want to leave him but I do deserve to not be the only half putting in this effort right now
>>
sigh
>>
What do
>>
File: 1360282319215.jpg (580KB, 1153x823px) Image search: [Google]
1360282319215.jpg
580KB, 1153x823px
Most successful troll thread I've seen in a while
>>
>>17768596
I'm gonna go SUPER fucking "College kid who took 1 psych class and now knows everything :^)"-analysis on this, but maybe he lies so much about things that don't even matter because he doesn't like any part of himself or the life he lives? So its gotten to a point that he doesnt even lie about big things, he just wants to be someone else on every level.

Maybe he feels like he's not good enough for you? Maybe he has such low self-esteem that he clings to an imaginary girl because he thinks he'll never be able to keep you as a girlfriend. Maybe hes trying to keep emotionally attached to a fake girl so that when you eventually leave him he cares less.

Just sounds sad, OP. Being a man-child is one thing, but honestly really loving someone that doesn't exist is fucked.
>>
>>17768733

I really
really
really wish I was trolling anon

this shit regarding not wanting to come clean to me or work alongside me makes me really upset because I know really that I deserve it so much

I hope that it happens soon
>>
>>17768748
Alright who's his waifu.

If his waifu is objectively better than you then you have to compete.

A mans waifu is a mans lifeu
>>
>>17768748
Holy shit the guy is mentally ill, tell him to see a psychiatrist and dump him, everyone in this thread told you to run from that manchild, he will never change untill you stick to his side despite his irrational behaviour.
>>
>>17768801

Seconded
>>
Jesus, these guys. I can imagine them.
Two lardasses into anime, they're both unattractive, and he can't even get it up during sex so instead he focuses on his 2d waifu.
>>
>>17764862
>>17765604
Where the fuck are you women meeting these deranged faggots? I want to try hanging out there, I'm genuinely curious what it would feel like to know I am the creme of the crop.
>>
He's finally come clean.

He has a crush on her as a form of escapism. There's not really much else I can do but try to help him out of it gradually.

As for the pathological lying, that's another thing alltogether that I need to see will work out. I guess time will tell.
>>
>>17770324

What do I do now? How do I make him see me as enough and (truthfully) get over her?
>>
>>17770335
Ask him about how he came about to make waifu = escapism

What caused him to see her as a form of escape

You don't want to treat him like a child but you got to have him, through time, see he doesn't need her anymore because he has you. You have to show you want him because if he doesn't see that hes probably talking to the daki in private and going, "she probably doesn't want me anyway with how pathetic she thinks I look. I only need you Goku-san!"

ya dig?
>>
>>17770358

I dig. I don't know how to go about making him only need me though. I know he wishes to but if he wants Haruhi over me I cannot stop him.

The irony is that as a girlfriend, she would be terrible for him. His waifu is literally everything he hates in a girlfriend- intrusive, questioning, gets pissy easily and pressures the MC. He is annoyed by these qualities so I've never understood his obsession but each to their own.

Either he'll come to realize she isn't shit or I'll come to realize that I'm worth more.

I can't make him get rid of the damn pillow that's actually making this worse either. I hate this.
>>
>>17770381
You can't MAKE him get rid of the pillow. He has to learn he doesn't NEED the pillow.

He NEEDS the pillow for escapement. Something obviously makes him scared about the outside world. Maybe theres a hurdle about 3D women he needs help jumping over. Men get 2D waifus because they are the embodiment of innocence and pure angels that will never hurt them. Its probably not Haruhi herself he likes but the fact he can make her out to be anything he wishes with the looks of Haruhi that he finds attractive. He should learn that women are not this pure angel but you want to be his women that is for him (after all, why would he have chosen you and you choose him). Its hard to put my "feeling" of how this can work out into words but you know what I'm saying?
>>
>>17770451

And how do I contribute to him learning this and confronting it? My boyfriend is SO avoidant about issues, this is something that needs to change, if he is a coward and cannot face this then I don't know how he's going to get over it and level up into the real world.
>>
>>17770465
Hmm, would he be willing to talk to another guy about this? There is a possibility that he refuses to talk with you because he thinks you're going to "laugh" at him for how he sees himself.
>>
>>17770490

He barely tells his best friend anything

He's bad at talking to people about this stuff otherwise I'd say yes go for it
>>
>>17764347
are u in FL?
if yes date me bby
>>
>>17765122
stay intimidated kid
>>
>>17765739
I'm better looking than that guy but you got the general idea
>>
>>17765938
probably will be very common when we invent androids.
>>
>>17765938
The personality of women has become very toxic as of late, it would be no surprise that men are drifting to an idealized identity.

Only if women get their shit together and improve their behavior and remove the over-entitled behavior that they exhibit to become fitting partners to men. Men drifting away from reality into fiction is just a symptom of a greater ill in society. Remove the reason as to why they are drifting away.

Nobody sees something that simple, if there is something wrong, there may be a root cause behind it, remove the root cause and the problem fixes itself over time.
>>
>>17771528
You do realize how ridiculous your post is, right?
You start by generalizing the behavior of 50% of the population as "toxic" without giving further explanation.
Then you procede to say that since a small number of men has a problem with it, all women need to change (from who knows what kind of behavior to who knows what other behavior) to conform to their desires and standards even if they have no interest in interacting with you.
If you are incapable of living in today's world you should blame yourself, not today's world.
>>
>>17771535
Have you seen how society is these days, it is filled with many negative traits: Obsessive Narcissism, status seeking and climbing while crushing underfoot others, irresponsible when it comes to rearing and raising newborn life) as all out. No matter what we do, it is never enough for others.

Or perhaps you haven't seen how men are being denigrated by society and considered the ass end of jokes.

Cis White men must die, Whites are evil vile scum, Men are homophobic, Islamophobic, Xenophobic, etc. Constantly being painted and denigrated as the oppressor. Then when society sees men as nothing more than fucking ATMs for child support, they are kicked down even fucking further.

Why else do you wonder why men are drifting away, even if we do try to change ourselves, it will not be enough, the absurd standards are fucking mind boggling!
>>
>>17771549
I don't think society is nearly as bad as you paint it to be. Sure, there are some shit people, but I never had any problem finding worthy people either IRL or online.
Have you ever tried to get off the internet and actually interact and talk to people? Because outside of the internet I've never met anyone who says that "cis white men must die", or any of the other shit you said. Society is not some trolls on twitter. Society doesn't see men as "nothing more than a fucking ATM". To be honest, if there's a moment in history where women actually do not need men for their financial support it is now. Every woman I know can support herself, I personally make 3 times as much as my boyfriend and support both of us.

Plenty of people manage to have fulfilling, loving relationships with their partner and plenty of people are happy with their relationship. Plenty of women enjoy their relationship with their men, and viceversa. It is YOUR problem. Not MEN problem, not SOCIETY problem. If you're incapable to communicate with 50% of society there is something wrong with you.

Also - cut this shit on child support. Child support exists because of the child. If you didn't want to risk to have a child, you could have avoided fucking.
>>
>>17771568
I'm was raised in a divorce family just to be clear, maybe you should know that there is now a generation who are from these families and who are dropping out of relationships or not even bothering because of the negative experiences or fear of winding up worse than the one paying for your own rearing.

Of course there is something wrong with me you illiterate shit for brains, or maybe you don't know that divorce and family fragmentation are large contributors to social decay and contribute to all sorts of fucked up problems for the kid who has to deal with the issues.
>>
>>17771549
>>17771528
Hello r/MensRights
>>
>>17771528
>>17771549
>it's not me who has a problem it's THEM!
>>17771583
>there is something wrong with me

That backpedaling, at least you're getting there
>>
>>17771590
I don't even go there, I have just seen how shit has been going in society, it's not fucking pleasant at all, or have you not been paying attention to the news lately regarding recent events where they clearly label who is the "Oppressor" for a certain candidate's loss.
>>
>>17771583
I was just pointing out how silly it is to blame 3.5 billions of people for your incapability of bonding with them. You have issues and you are the problem here, so seek therapy and solve them. I don't need to change to coddle you.
I'm sorry if your daddy and your mommy didn't love each other, but unless you're 12 or something you can give some money to a therapist and get over your bullshit.
>>
>>17771611
I was fucking pointing the obvious out to you about how broken families are the reason why this shit is happening.

All I will say is this, we have a massive broken family/family fragmentation problem and it is creating weakened generation of people, this in turn creates skepticism at the current state of affairs and drives people away knowing the odds are stacked against them, it encourages hopelessness in people and completely causes them to not bother.

This isn't just restricted to me, it's affecting many people. This ties into the original point that was being discussed as to why people are drifting away into fiction. Maybe if you took a second and read what I posted more closely you would see that it goes far deeper than you realize.
>>
>>17771616
Now, do not try to bullshit me because your first post, the one I replied to, was about how much women suck and about how men are drifting away from reality to not interact with them. You were saying how women are toxic and they need to get over their shit in order to get men out of their isolation.
I replied to you to point out how it was absolutely stupid.

I understand how a broken family causes emotional issues in kids, and how many kids drag them in their adulthood. I realise it is a problem. But there is very little that we, as a society, can do to help these people - I literally cannot see how I can help you fix your wrong upbringing.
Go to therapy and try to get over it.
I had my fair of emotional issues myself but I don't think it's someone else's fault, I don't think society owes me comprehension for them, I don't think anyone is responsible for my well-being other than me, and I don't think it's anyone else's problem but mine. Get over yourself. You and many other people.
This kind of cry "wee-wee society is unfair" is literally the same thing that feminists do and it is just as irritating. You're grown ups, stop crying and get your shit together.
>>
File: michelle.jpg (147KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
michelle.jpg
147KB, 640x480px
>>17764451
You have shit taste I can tell.
>>
>>17771705
what's your favorite anime
and
what's the best anime from the past year in your opinion
>>
>>17765377
So basically you're a loser and this is your way of coping with personal failure. Got it.
>>
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand he's back to lying and running away.

I want to lowkey die.
>>
>>17771882
Dump him. Holy shit, dump him.
>>
This is unreal by the nine
>>
>>17771882

He shouldn't run away from you, OP. He should face you and give you the love you clearly fucking deserve.
>>
dump him unless he starts making effort and changing
>>
>>17772434
If he ever changes I'm pretty sure he would dump OP for an upgrade.
>>
Jesus Christ I wish I had OP as a girlfriend, I could get away with murdering puppies in the basement and she'd still go for me.
>>
Pretty sure you're trolling OP but if not:
Dump him. I guarantee you can do better. I know the whole waifu is life thing is a meme around here, but if someone honestly can't connect with a real person and actually believes shit like >>17765377
then he is ACTUALLY mentally ill. Like, you need to get away from him as soon as you can. People who legitimately believe things like this are fucking not normal. It gets normalized a lot here, but it is not fucking normal to have this sort of shit buzzing around in your head. Judging by the shit you've said here >>17768553
I'd say he likely has some serious problems with empathy, which is not good in a relationship. Trust me, there are weeaboos who are healthy people with stable psyches, they just have a gay ass hobby. Pro tip: look for ones that will openly mock themselves for how much they like anime. You're a woman in a beta-male atmosphere, if you truly want a weeaboy, you'll find another.

tl,dr: You're trolling and its g8 b8 8/8 made me h8 and r8, but on the off fucking chance you're not, give him a very stern talking to, then if he doesn't change (he won't btw), just leave. And make sure you tell him that his obsession with mongolian finger paintings is the reason you're leaving.
>>
File: goat.gif (497KB, 500x341px) Image search: [Google]
goat.gif
497KB, 500x341px
>>17771709
Pic related is goat

I haven't watched an airing anime in years. It doesn't do it for me anymore.
>>
>haruhi
shit taste. dump his ass, opie.
if you really want to stay with him, show up in haruhi cosplay and see if that makes something snap/click.
>>
>>17772515
That's true. OP's dating pool is as wide as the skies.

Hell, pick ANYONE who posted in this thread. Anyone. Guarantee 90% will be anime/waifu faggots to some extent.
>>
>>17772601
pick you.
>>
>>17772515

Thank you very much, I will do what I can. You can think I'm a troll if you want but I will do what is best and see if he will make effort or confront this. He did say he would try to talk to his therapist about it because he knows she isn't real and that it's an escape which is a start at the very least.

I do deserve someone who will treat me with care and effort, I know this. I really want it to be him though. You're right, I'm weeb too and I don't think every guy out there is trash for it, I tend to get on a lot better with people who are as long as they aren't the overbearing autistic I'm otaku x3 types those ones can burn
>>
>>17772709
>>17772709
Not only do you deserve better, but to be completely frank, someone who is behaving the way he (allegedly, i still think you're trolling but just in case someone is lurking with a similar problem im gonna continue) is doesn't deserve you.
And I'm not saying that as like,hurrr femanon u so butiful XD. I'm saying that people like that don't deserve anyone. He has issues if this is true and he doesn't deserve to have someone around to use as a physical crutch. Are the two of you intimate? You seem to have slipped that question a few times, or else I've just missed it. If the two of you engage in any sort of sexual activity at all, then he's using you as a fucking sex toy essentially.
>>
All he does is avoid avoid avoid.
>>
>>17765444
This, what the fuck /adv/, can you make it anymore obvious you're a bunch of normalfags?
>>
>>17773288

She's already said that it's Haruhi
>>
>>17772576
i haven't seen read or die yet but a friend of mine loves it so i'll probably check it out sometime
>>
>>17765604
Yes, double end that shit. He's also physically abusive.
>>
>>17764347
If you really love him and feel the relationship can be saved, you muddy confront him, but you must confront him in an assertive manner, not aggressive.

Honestly though, it sounds like the odds are against you if you take this route. I can't even believe what you've posted.
>>
>>17765604
Did he really slapped you?

Either way, it's over. The only thing you can do is leave him or offer an ultimatum…in which case, be prepared to follow through on it.
Thread posts: 143
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.