[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>find amazing girl freshman year. >Get her! Keep her for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_32618-aXm4368xjU1715570466.jpg (54KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_32618-aXm4368xjU1715570466.jpg
54KB, 650x650px
>find amazing girl freshman year.
>Get her! Keep her for four amazing years.
>graduation comes, life seems scary, what to do?
>Panic. Desperate to leave shitty abusive family. Get offered free boarding at aunts house a few hours away.
>Legitimately love this woman. Get scared cause she is talking marriage and kids.
>I'm still a kid.
>Leave, devastating her. I turned her world upside down. I tried my best not to feel. I didn't show much emotion after I made the decision. I cried while she wasn't there. honestly thought it was best for both of us. I couldn't be the man she wanted/deserved, she wasn't hearing this.
A yearish later...
>Found a way to hit her up cause I was in town for family. She agrees, we have wonderful sex, we hang out for a little while. I don't remember the conversations.
>We meet up again a few months later, she has a bf. I try to get in the pants anyways. She isn't having it.
Last words I said to her was that I always had a thing for her mom. I believe I was drunk at that moment, and regret it to this day.
Fast forward to today.
>Been in a few relationships since. They feel hollow, but that might just be me. Currently single.
>Google her with some regularity, she doesn't exist online.
>Yesterday I found something, after sixish years, finally. This moment ive been waiting for, to see her beautiful face again.
>It's a picture her best friend took at her wedding.
>All the feels came to me, many years of ignored feels.
>Smoked weed and went to bed.
>Woke up, worked like a broken robot, now I'm home.
Thank you for sticking around for the question..
I desperately want to tell her I'm sorry for everything. I don't want to fuck her and I don't want to ruin her marriage. I want to approach as a friend.
Am I retarded? Should I just accept that guilt is the consequence of my stupidity?
Or..
Email her best friend, hoping to get contact info.
Or drive few hours to drop off letter at her parents house and hope they don't burn it. What do?
>>
Leave her alone, you fucking idiot. It's over. She doesn't want to see you and you know it. The game is over, so find another woman to focus on.
>>
Don't talk to her. You realize that she's married and happy right? You said breaking up with her would be best for both of you. It was for her. Be happy for her. You let her go, good for doing that.
>>
>>17764057
Follow-up question.
I'm sorry if Im being hard headed. I'll admit I'm juvenile and ignorant.
Friendship doesn't exist after the death of love?
>>
>Last words I said to her was that I always had a thing for her mom.

What the fuck?
>>
>>17764100
Her mom was pretty.
I also was being harsh on purpose, again idiot.
Also I have mommy issues.
>>
>>17764097
You didn't look her up all the time because of "friendship".
You didn't dump all those girls because if "friendship".
You didn't try to get in her pants because of "friendship"

You want to get back together with her. You want to fuck her. You want her to leave him.

She's happy. Let her be that way, without you.
>>
>>17764112
Separate paths we shall walk then, by my own doing.
A sincere thank you for showing me the light I've been avoiding.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.