[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Me and my Mom have a long history of not liking each other.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (9KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 266x190px
Me and my Mom have a long history of not liking each other.

About 5 years back, I had a stroke, or a nervous breakdown, or something, and confided in her that it was difficult to think. She said : "Oh, so you try and try, but you just..can't..do it.", with a snarky smile. My Dad was standing there, and he commented that it was no wonder why I hated her. I was extremely upset and went to my room, and she slid in there and apologized with this shit-eating grin. I was so upset and so mentally fucked I couldn't even defend myself. It seemed as if she thoroughly enjoyed making me upset.

There's a few more examples of things shes said or done to me that has mentally scarred me. In my heart of hearts, I really don't think she's what I would personally call a good person. She's unapologetically narcissistic, uncaring of others feelings, and a complete hypocrite. Not to mention perpetually emotionally abusive to all of her children since birth. She was beaten by her father mercilessly and now she's a sick, internally blind, shell of a person.

I guess I just wanted to vent. I've always felt like that was a really, really fucked up thing to say to someone. Just that alone, too. And considering some of the other things shes done to me, I don't know if I want her involved in my life whatsoever anymore.
>>
Wouldn't let me post this part because it made the post too long:

So, some backstory to why she acted like that: I was a pretty severe drug addict for a couple of years. I fell into a deep depression, discovered meth, and didn't look back. At the height of my addiction, I was "living in sin" with my girlfriend and got in this huge fight with my mom. Long story short, I had to come over to pick up a few things, and she was giving me shit, and I called her a bitch, and she layed into me ("piece of shit", punching me in the face, etc), then I started throwing things, and then I punched a mirror and had to get stitches. She also threw out the back of her ankle from laying into me, but still managed to cross the room to throw my computer on the floor. I think she largely fakes ailments for whatever it is she'll gain in the moment.
>>
>>17763945
Ask me how I know you are a woman
>>
yeah, take a break. there is no obligation for you to have a close relationship with her.
>>
>>17763958
How do you know I'm a woman.
>>17763966
I guess I would feel bad if I wrote her off completely. Plus, I would still have to see her at least once a week at work (long story), so that would be awkward.

I really feel like I just hate her. Not like, gritting my teeth mad and slamming my fists on my desk hate, but deep-seeded, matter-of-fact, nearly seething, borderline apathetic hatred.
>>
>>17763945
leave? then ghost? or at least keep her at a distance. fuck that bullshit.
>>
>>17763966
Oh, but yeah, since remembering all of the awful things shes done to me, I've decided to keep my distance, without it being too obvious I'm keeping my distance
>>
>>17763978
>How do you know im a woman

Me and my Mom have a long history of not liking each other
>>
>>17763980
See, that is fucked up right? I just want some validation that that was, in the least, really fucking mean.

In my opinion she's something of a fucking sociopath to say that to her own son. I don't know man, ever since getting off my anti-depressants I've been remembering a lot of stuff that I kept pushed back, and I can't help but be really angry about it all. I want to literally kill some people.
>>
>>17763993
Well, nope, I'm a guy. My sisters had it much worse than me though. I won't even get into it. They're both pretty mentally fucked up though.

I've never liked being the guy who said his parents badly influenced the outcome of one's life, but my mom badly influenced the outcome of all of our lives lol. She was... just awful, growing up. And she's pretty awful now. But she'll feed me and pretend to be a good person, so I guess its better now than ever.

I just want to confront her about it and tell her what a 'bad person' I think she is. But that would cause a lot of unneeded drama in my life, and I have enough going on that I don't need her stupidity.
>>
I have the same issue with my mother and I'm a man.

She tried destroying my relationship several times, I've cut her out of my life. Haven't seen her in years.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>I pretend like I'm a 6 year old girl, then act surprised when my parents treat me like one
>>
>>17764015
Pennis envy much?
That thing about nobody being able to tell who you are online?
Not so true
>>
>>17764041
>getting drunk and accusing every anon you meet of having a pussy on 4chan

lmao dude

if you're a feminist falseflagging 10/10
>>
>>17764029
You are just a queer
>>
>>17764045
Wow did your dad get drunk often and so you formed a bad picture of men all together sweetheart?
>>
>>17764047
No u
>>
>>17764053
no but i drank with your mom last night just before I plowed her fat 'tang ;)
>>
I think the /pol/ Trump supporters are still celebrating. Can't believe that cock actually won, lmao. gg America.

Anyway, thanks for the advice. I'm gonna get drunk and go to bed.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.