[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In college Sociology course... Need some responses. If someone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMAG0039.jpg (460KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0039.jpg
460KB, 1440x2560px
In college Sociology course... Need some responses.
If someone just came up to you and untied your shoe, what would you do?
Real responses if you can, but wouldnt mind a laugh or two.
>>
kick em
>>
>>17763512
I would probably think they were my friend now, but actually is not fren ;-;
>>
Call them a faggot and kick them in the face.
>>
>>17763512
Is the person hot?

If they are somewhat attractive I'd just watch with a puzzled look and make a smartass comment. If it's a creep, I'd shove them away.
>>
>>17763512
I would ask them what are u doing before they even touch my shoes
>>
>>17763512
Well first of all I would think that he is crazy. since I am a girl if I were alone,I would ignore him and would leave. If I were with company I would laught and ask him wtf he was doing.
>>
Thanks for the responses although exactly zero helped
>>
fuck off them
>>
File: 1479122181827.gif (338KB, 538x572px) Image search: [Google]
1479122181827.gif
338KB, 538x572px
>[CURRENT YEAR]
>not knowing and utilizing the amazing technology that is slip-on-shoes
>>
>>17763575
Why?
>>
>he takes sociology

anyway, if someone did do that to me, I'd either untie their shoe, or just laugh
>>
>>17763512
"What the fuck are you doing?" I'd say while angrily batting my foot away, then try to walk away as briskly as possible.
>>
>>17763512
I'd kick him in the face, get him on the ground, stomp on his face until he bleeds, stomp on his arms and hands until they break, then stomp on him one more time in the stomach and call him a faggot before walking away.
>>
>>17763512
Laugh awkwardly and gently take my foot away
>>
>>17763512
I'd make sweet motherfucking love to them. Anybody who gets close enough to me to untie my shoes clearly wants some fuck. And you're damn right that I'll be the one who gives them that dicking.
>>
I can picture it.

I'd probably shift my head a little bit back, as if it's going on a tilt, but backward -- you know, when your head goes back to intentionally do a double chin, minus the double chin.

Then I'd probably stutter something: "w-what are you doing?" As my people-pleasing mode engages, and I start to do my fake smile in attempts to just not cause a scene and because of my exceeding awkwardness. I'd probably laugh as well, even though I wouldn't think the situation funny at all.
>>
Completely depends on who's doing it and how.

I would probably laugh in cases of some people doing it, in others i may go into survival mode and be ready to fight merely in reflex of the physical oddity of the scenario, or be a little nervous & potentially turned on. Honest enough? Fuckin better be..
>>
Okay, so let me try to picture this scenario. You didn't say where it takes place so lemme assume I'm standing at the bus stop waiting for the bus, and some random guy walks up, gets a little too close, and kneels down in front of me. I would never first guess that he's going to untie my shoe. My first thought would be to consider he's going to grab my pants and sexually assault me, and that would make me tense, sure, but I'd probably also try to consider a less extreme motive and assume he'd dropped something that I hadn't noticed that was laying at my feet, maybe a contact lens, and he was reaching to pick it up, oddly without saying "excuse me" but maybe he's in a rush. At this point (roughly half a second to make those kinds of connections, he probably wouldn't be quite all the way kneeled or touching my shoe yet) I would be awkwardly paralyzed and nervous about stepping on his whatever he dropped, while still getting a plan ready to do something if he touches my pants. I'd figure I should say something before he touches me. I'd certainly mean to say something like "excuse me, can I help you?" or "did you lose something?" but knowing what a pussy I can be, I know I'd just stammer out "uh.." or some odd grunting noise in the back of my throat. And here's where I start to get lost picturing the scenario because I don't know what his reaction would be. Would he respond to my vocalization in some way? Maybe then a conversation would start, and the story would go from there. Would he continue to try to untie my shoe? If he touched my shoe, I'd be mistaken and think that it would pretty much confirm that I was standing on the thing I'd have assumed he was looking for, and I'd take a step back, and after that I really don't know where things would go either because I don't know what this guy would do. But I've got a start down:
>he kneels
>I make assumptions
>I stay awkwardly, nervously still
>I stammer
>make a move based on his reaction, probably step back
>>
>>17763512
Honestly, I would probably be so confused I would just do nothing.
>>
>>17764961
I majored in Sociology, and this seems like a very odd question. Is there more context? Are you supposed to be using the scenario to discuss a theory or concept?

Sounds like the standard issue prompt to discuss the concept of deviance. In this case, if someone came over and untied my shoe, I would assume that they were either intoxicated or mentally ill. Presumably you would then go on to discuss the objective significance of the behavior compared to the manner in which it is classified and interpreted within your socio-cultural context.
>>
Well considering that violates non-aggression I'd probably tell them to fuck off.

Probably laugh though. It all depends.
>>
Go to the person next to me and untie their shoe.
Take a picture and point to my own shoe and say "#FreeLaces4Kids" or some shit
Watch it spread and trend

If some jackass is going to come and untie my laces then the rest of the world has to suffer with me.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.