[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In which subject I should major if I want to avoid an overflow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 374858.jpg (14KB, 337x149px) Image search: [Google]
374858.jpg
14KB, 337x149px
In which subject I should major if I want to avoid an overflow of indian/asian people?
>>
>>17763388
Technical engineering. Plumbing, on the ground engineering stuff. Indian and Asian tend to gun for high status degrees.
>>
>>17763388
Anything that isn't STEM. But then again, I don't know why you'd want that.

Or go into trades.
>>
None. You'll never escape the Asian invasion
>>
Nothing. Global job market is gonna make every career you can choose more difficult over the next few decades and there is not a fucking thing you can do about it.

And you're a fool if you thought Trump will stop it.
>>
>>17763448
Am European though and didn't pay heed to your presidential elections whatsoever.

Would medicine still be a safe bet?
>>
>>17763448

I want /pol/ and anti-/pol/ to leave.
>>
>>17763474
>Would medicine still be a safe bet?
>avoid an overflow of indian/asian people?
are you legit retarded?
>>
>>17763474
>Am European

You're even more fucked then, and not because of the migrant crisis, but because of your aging population pyramid. The absence of young employable workers will lead to enormous pressure for expats over the next few decades.
>>
>>17763388
None.
Welcome to the globalist era, bitch.
>>
File: GPij4vf.jpg (28KB, 673x604px) Image search: [Google]
GPij4vf.jpg
28KB, 673x604px
>>17763388
Women studies
>>
>>17763388
Any artsy degree would work
Asians who could afford to live in/send their kids to Western countries mostly go after STEM jobs. Practicing the arts isn't very appreciated in their culture because it doesn't pay that much.
>>
>>17763388
Indian/Asian Studies. (They wouldn't have to study themselves, and you might actually learn something to make you less racist)
>>
>>17765113

good advice
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.