[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>built 2000$ gaming PC >got the Witcher 3 >it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1312915044363.jpg (71KB, 559x598px) Image search: [Google]
1312915044363.jpg
71KB, 559x598px
>built 2000$ gaming PC
>got the Witcher 3
>it's actually boring
What do I do now, /adv/?
>>
>>17763329
Play minesweeper
>>
Well what kind of games do you like?
>>
>>17763329
There's always FF14 or WoW. I think GoW4 is also for the PC.
>>
>>17763329
>2000

I really hope you spend that much money for 4k because you got ripped off if you are only doing 1080p with that much money. Also try adding emulators
>>
PC gamer with a huge list of games here. What are your preferred genres? I'm sure I can rec something.
>>
give up video games. dismantle and sell computer, buy a shitty little laptop that can't play anything worth sinking a lot of time into. find another hobby that's actually more than empty escapism.
>>
>>17763492
Not op but what are some good story driven games with fun gameplay, preferably turn based tactics but not neccesary. I really enjoyed expedition conquistadors and the banner sagas, but I haven't played anything new in a while.
>>
>>17763329
>best rpg ever made
>boring
>>
>>17763329

Metro 2033 & Last Light - redux version
>>
>>17763509
I think I need something with more action. Every time there's dialogue I will completely stop paying attention. Combat is ok though.
>>
Contribute to science. Let your computer be used for crowd computing or some shit.

You could also just experiment around and maybe you'll find a game that you really like that you can play on ultra HD, or you could get into the VR craze since your comp is probably capable of it.
>>
Alright, so you have the attention span of a six year old.

Angry birds is pretty cool I heard.
>>
huniepop or woodle tree adventures
>>
>>17763671
New CoD or Battlefield it is then.
>>
>>17763329
Play fable at 300fps
>>
>>17763503
Divinity: Original Sin is very story-driven, turn-based tactical, one of my favorites games ever. It's best played with a partner due to the roleplaying elements but it's not necessary.

If you're looking purely for good tactical, Frozen Synapse is very well done and highly strategic.

Dungeon of the Endless is like a cross between a roguelike and a tower defense. Very challenging.

Of course, if you like story, I gotta recommend the Portal games.

Saints Row is a somewhat story-driven open world game. It starts out as a GTA clone and gets wackier, weirder, and more hilarious with every subsequent game. Good fun.

Warframe is an excellent action game, by far the one we play the most. Shooting, parkour, and space ninjas in space.

Also if you want turn-based story-driven games, you can never go wrong with Baldur's Gate. Oldie but a goodie.

Starbound is fun if you like Minecrafty games. Same with Subnautica. Build/explore, though Starbound is much more social.

Trine is puzzle platforming, best with co-op but alright single player.

Magicka is co-op necessary but great fun. Expect to die a lot.

Abyss Odyssey is a weird little game, an action platformer. Very challenging.

And if you want engaging combat, you can never go wrong with the Demon's Souls / Dark Souls / Bloodborne games. Very skill-based, hard but fair.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.