[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ So recently I had my girl over at my place. All we

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: image.gif (32KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
32KB, 267x200px
Hey /adv/

So recently I had my girl over at my place. All we ever do is kiss and cuddle/hug while watching GOT or playing Mario Kart. Well last night we were cuddling (we run our hands along each other except for our intimate regions) well she said it was ok if I put my hand over her ass... I was hesitant because I'm in it for the long run with her and I didn't want to come across as some perv who's just in it to grope her and use her... Eventually I did grab her ass, while we maked out... I know she said it was okay, but I feel wrong for doing it... Am I?
>>
No, you shouldn't feel wrong. If anything, it sounds like your girlfriend might be giving you the hint to get more intimate with her.
>>
>>17763098
I'm sorry, OP, but this isn't one we can answer for you. It's between you and your girl. Also any higher power you might worship, I guess. But that's it.

She, at least, sounds okay with it. If you aren't, that's fine; just dial it back for now. As for the rest, if higher powers are an issue then I'm afraid you need to talk to the clergy; we can't really help you there.
>>
File: 1347799615139.png (42KB, 1585x1527px) Image search: [Google]
1347799615139.png
42KB, 1585x1527px
>men are supposed to initiate the next step
>shes literally asking you to take the next step
>youre still a pussy about it

Get it together, you wanna marry her before touching her boobs?
>>
>>17763133
this.

>>17763098
how long have you been going out? i personally wouldent wait more than a month to initiate sex.
>>
Your relationship won't be destroyed if you accidentally go to far once. Just take it slow and watch for signals. When she means no, stop.
>>
>>17763098
How old are you both?
How long have you been together?
Since like she wants to go to th next step but you don't get it
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 480x360px
Both 18
We've been officially together for about 8 months now.
It's not really religious reasoning that made me feel wrong, more of just the fact that I'm getting so intimate at such a youth age, more of a am I ready for this type of thing. Don't get me wrong I relished in the feeling while doing it, just awkward a big afterward.
>>
>>17763678
18 is not a young age to get intimate. Most people lose their virginity younger than that.
>>
>>17763678
>It's not really religious reasoning that made me feel wrong, more of just the fact that I'm getting so intimate at such a youth age,

You're an adult. Act like one.
>>
>>17763690

An adult doesn't necessarily jump at the opportunity for sex though. If anything I think his hesitation is very mature.
>>
>>17763678
Don't worry, my dude. She'd tell you if she doesn't like something.

>>17763684
Not everyone lives in a big American city. America pressurises people losing their virginities at a young age too much.
>>
>>17763696
Ya man I don't live in a big American city
>>
>>17763696
I am American, but from a very rural, conservative area
>>
>>17763753
Same dude
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.