[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where can i find a good woman? it seems like there are none left.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

File: az_sheep.jpg (21KB, 530x300px) Image search: [Google]
az_sheep.jpg
21KB, 530x300px
where can i find a good woman? it seems like there are none left.
Even the ones who meet me half way are whores
>>
If you can't find a good woman, either your standards are astronomical, or you're not the sort of guy a good woman would want anyway
>>
>>17763065
>attractive
>not a whore
>either does the housework or makes more money than me

im a decent guy, im certainly not mega rich but last time i checked there arent enough mega rich guys to go around
>>
>>17763065
h-hello?
>>
>>17763053
>it seems like there are none left.

women could say the same about guys. its people in general.
>>
>>17763131
>women could say
depends on what an individual woman thinks a good man is, i dont belive massive groups of people share the exact same opinion, im certainly more flexible than the norm in some ways myself
>>
>>17763131
if i didnt know better i would think you are choosing to not bump my thread
>>
>>17763139
you might be a great guy for all i know, im just speaking generally. most guys are weak, lazy, ignorant and procrastinate. most women are apathetic, vapid, and conceited and ignorant.
>>
>>17763200
>procrastinate as an adjective
probably not what you intended, but i actually like that a lot. really rolls off the tongue - gonna start using that.
>>
>>17763131
I'm gay and I say the same damn thing about guys.

There are no good mates anymore. Everyone's rotted, jaded, bitter, anxious, or depressed. You have to be the shoulder to everyone else's burden and they won't be around when you have burdens to shoulder. If their mental illness doesn't bury you, that is. Find a Church social, OP.
>>
>>17763200
>most guys are weak, lazy, ignorant and procrastinate
i havent seen this at all but it may be because i dont come from an ultra rich background, most of my friends have struggled at some point and ended up better due to hard work.
Maybe you dont realize how much effort men put into their life or maybe you are surrounded by crappy men
>most women are apathetic, vapid, and conceited and ignorant
vapid and ignorant sure but not aphatetic just lazy. Also a lot of them are real cunts
>>
>>17763219
>Everyone's rotted, jaded, bitter, anxious, or depressed
i nottice this a lot from people who have no idea what they want or how to get it, at least driven people know exactly why they are unhappy and recover quick and without a scene
>>
>>17763222
>havent seen this at all but it may be because i dont come from an ultra rich background

i live in a working class back ground, and i know tons of people from middle class back grounds. most people want to take the easy route in life, and ignore the real concerns in the world while following the crowd. most people are too afraid to debate, put their own opinion forward or to put in the hard work to get what they want. most dont want to suffer in order to achieve greatness even though we have such great opportunities. if men where not weak etc, the world would be a completely different place.

>not aphatetic

i think most are, all i ever hear from women is them talking shit about other people, and how most women treat men is awfully apathetic. they are lazy too.
>>
>>17763263
i also want to say about men that our ancestors have sacrificed so much for so we can all read and wright, and more opportunities but 95% of men choose to never read. there is so much information available now that would of been reserved for only the elite.
>>
>>17763263
>most dont want to suffer in order to achieve greatness
nobody wants to, people dont enjoy pain and as long as they dont bitch a low paying job and modest lifestyle is perfectly fine, there are things way more rewarding than a job around
>if men where not weak etc, the world would be a completely different place.
so you are one of those people who expect everyone else to make the world great for them? effort isnt really appealing without reward, some of the happiest men i know dropped safe jobs with opportunity of growth to start their own buisness
>women are aphatetic
it sure sounds like you live in a toxic enviroment, i have met plenty of positive and friendly women, some of them (not a lot) have been throught worse than me and work harder, shame they are ugly or whores tho
>>
>>17763275
>our ancestors have sacrificed so much for so we can all read and wright
well yeah but people are poorer now than ever, in the past you could get an union job right out of highschool and own your own house, car and raise 3 kids with that salary alone or you could go to college and make a great living, i would do anything for that sorth of opportunity
>>
>>17763237
It's a society of people who have no idea what they want or how they'll get it. And it drives those people to their own self-destruction

>Longitudinal surveys are less susceptible to recall bias. A community-based study of American adults found the one-year prevalence of MDD rose from 3.33% to 7.06% between 1991–92 and 2001–02 (Compton et al., 2006). A meta-analysis of Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory (MMPI) data of American college (N=63,706) and high school (N=13,870) students found that young adults were 6–8 times more likely to meet the cutoff for a psychopathologic score on the clinical depression scale in 2007 compared to peers in 1938 (Twenge et al., 2010). In measurement of the point prevalence of psychiatric disorders in a Swedish population in 1947, 1957, and 1972, investigators found (a) depression had the largest increase in prevalence for all disorders and (b) there was an increased risk for all age groups with young adults exhibiting a tenfold increased risk from 1957 to 1972 compared to 1947 to 1957 (Hagnell, 1989; Hagnell et al., 1994). One large community study of psychiatric morbidity in Canada found no evidence for a period or cohort effect, reporting a steady 5% prevalence of MDD in 1952, 1970, and 1992 (Murphy et al., 2000). To summarize, retrospective studies claim younger cohorts are more likely to develop depression with an earlier age of onset, but the evidence is confounded by recall bias. Longitudinal studies mostly confirm a rising prevalence of depression. In conclusion, available evidence suggests we may indeed be in the midst of an epidemic of depression.
>>
>>17763310
>nobody wants to

yeah but life is suffering. we would get no where if we never suffered, im not talking physical pain, i mean people dont have the strength to put the work into things. obviously some people are cool cats, im talking about the majority. nor am i talking in relation to a career, im talking generally.

>some of the happiest men i know dropped safe jobs with opportunity of growth to start their own buisness

yeah but they are clearly in the minority.

>so you are one of those people who expect everyone else to make the world great for them?

of course not, i have my own passions and goals in life, the discussion is about the masses. and of course i care about the masses because i live with them and they are bringing up the next generation who will decide the future of our world.

>>17763317
being poor doesent stop people from learning though. books are cheap as fuck and there is always the library. people in general dont care about self improvement. the only movement with effect that relates to self improve is lifting but the lifting community is retarded so its fucked anyway.
>>
>>17763352
>life is suffering
im not an authoritarian and i dont expect anyone to live their lives in a way that doesnt please them
>yeah but they are clearly in the minority
not really, well i mean they are the majority of the happy people i know, we would have never achieved anything without people willing to risk everything either
>i have my own passions
does any one of them not involve control of others?
>being poor doesnt stop people from learning
it stops them from trying to achieve things, look at black people or any equal minority
>>
>>17763053
I hate people like you. I really do.
You are not entitled to "quality women" - if no woman who wants to date you is good enough for you, either lower your standards or improve yourself. The world is full of amazing women and men, and if you cannot find any and things have been like that for a long period of time, it's most likely because you're not good enough for them.
>>
File: 1478645813553.jpg (95KB, 600x612px) Image search: [Google]
1478645813553.jpg
95KB, 600x612px
in hell, all girls go to hell.
>>
>>17763406
So I'm not entitled to the women I like because they don't like me but the women I don't like are entitled to me?
Sound logic there, I'm not willing to date someone I don't like ever, I don't have pregnancy anxiety, I don't have any rush
I do improve myself daily amd i will keep doing so in the ways I want because I live life for myself i would rather not waste my life than have a partner
>>
>>17763430
I didn't say any of that - I just said that the idea that you're single because 3.5 billions of people suck and not because you suck is ridiculous.
>>
>>17763384
>it stops them from trying to achieve things, look at black people or any equal minority

yeah but that is because of the environment they live in, not lack of money. i live in a shitty area and people dont have any money because they spend it all on getting the latest iPhone or something equally pointless. people in poor areas are poorly educated and live among people who lack strong morals and virtues, that is why they are less likely to achieve anything. and anyway, the middle class and upper class make up the majority here, and the middle class have it fine
>>
>>17763447
I dont live next to 3.5 billion people but I do live next to 40 million and im either extremely unlucky or I'm not giving a trend
Maybe women suck because there is nothing expected from them
>>
>>17763452
When the economy is good people thrive
I wouldn't blame anyone for not rushing to bet everything on a tiny chance of making it
Right now any alternative is better
>>
>>17763447
you're equally being ignorant though. all of the women in his enviroment could be shitty, or at least all the women he comes in contact could be.
>>
>>17763463
When did knowing nothing start meaning you are smart?
People shouldn't be exactly the same, shouldn't not can't
When people start acting the same way is a symptom of a sick society and looking away and pretending not to nottice isn't helping anyone
>>
>>17763463
Oh sure. It is possible.
But what is honestly more likely? That ALL women in his environment suck or that he isn't good enough to get a good woman?
One person not being good enough or 20 million people being horrible?
>>
>>17763477
When there is a food shortage you can bet you are going to start seeing women drop expectations and a lot more prostitution around
Maybe today we are lacking something, maybe today people don't value themselves or each other and it affects them the most
>>
>>17763462
>When the economy is good people thrive

times are different now though. the plebs have more a voice than ever which further facilitates degenerate virtues. back in the day, only smart people had a voice, now everyone does. and anyway, the economy is fine for the middle class and the poor have always suffered. some middle class even believe we live in a classless society which is nonsense
>>
>>17763454
You probably just aren't a great catch.
>>
>>17763477
>OP has 20 million people in his area
>people, much less women alone

Where the fuck do you think OP lives, precisely? Tokyo? Seoul? Not everyone has the opportunity to drive across half a state to meet someone. If OP is in a bumfuck small enough middle American town his dating pool could be <1000.
>>
>>17763078
s-slow down
>>
>>17763495
Based on?
>>
>>17763477
well its clearly unlikely that all the women are shitty but its possible that all the women he meets are. all the women i know or know of are kinda shitty or at least not what i would consider good.
>>
>>17763496
He literally said it here - >>17763454

>>17763504
You're probably shit yourself. it's really unlikely that you are considerably better than the people who surround you.
>>
>>17763517
I never said I want someone better than me tho
>>
>>17763502
Based on the fact that no good woman wants you.
Why would you stay single if you were such an amazing individual?
>>
>>17763517
>You're probably shit yourself

i wish. im unfortunately surrounded by plebs.
>>
>>17763533
I never said no good woman wants me tho that's something you assumed because you are stupid and biased
I said I can't find the anywhere
>>
>>17763535
I highly doubt.
Everyone thinks they are better than average, but the truth is that you are similar to people who surround you, and just *very* rarely you can be noticeably better than average.
If you were absurdly good you would be surrounded by people as good as you.
>>
>>17763553
I don't
I'm not better than anyone
I reject the standards you set to judge how good people are
I can only decide who is good for me and. Nothing else
>>
>>17763540
Because you're not good enough to do the same things they do, and surround yourself of mediocres like you.
>>
>>17763562
So women magically become invisible when I'm not good enough for them?
I never knew that, I wonder if there is one here right nowand I cant see her
>>
>>17763553
>If you were absurdly good you would be surrounded by people as good as you.

how does that work out? you dont choose who attends the same university as you or where you are brought up. im not friends with these people, they are either friends of friends who i will see on one offs or acquaintances that i know from university.

what do you even consider a good women?
>>
>>17763562
I mean I guess I can't get into expensive clubs or country clubs but my expectations aren't that high at all
I see plenty of visually desirable women around and lots of them are pleasant to listen to, but that's not enough because people who think that's enough end up miserable
>>
>>17763571
There is some logic to it because there always tend to be some distribution between people in an area where someone is smarter, someone tries harder, etc and one would guess they stick to their own but it's in no way an absolute
>>
>>17763569
You're not doing the same activities as them because you are not as good as them.
As simple as it is.
You'd meet smart people if you were smart. You'd meet generous people if you were generous.
If you live life according to your predispositions you'll meet people similar to you.
>>
>>17763594
What kind of activities do attractive people who don't sleep around and either have good jobs or are willing to do housework do?
>>
>>17763571
I have been the smartest kid through all elementary and middle school.
That got me a scholarship for a private, very competitive school.
That got me a scholarship to a good university.
That got me into med school.

Being smart and hard working literally took me into an environment full of smart and hardworking people.
Life tends to go that way.

As life progresses, if you live in a way that suits you, you'll progressively be surrounded by more and more people like you.
>>
>>17763605
i know tons of people in my university that get good grades but they are pretty stupid. isnt getting good grades literally just knowing how to play the system?
>>
>>17763632
Depends on which school you are in.
In my university unless you're genuinely smart you won't be able to get good grades. I know one or two people in my class that aren't much smarter than average.
Again - if you are in a class where you can do good by not doing much, you're probably not so smart. It's rare that a really smart person settles for an average university.
>>
>>17763640
>It's rare that a really smart person settles for an average university.

you're right, however i know some incredibly intelligent people that get average grades at average universities because they dont follow the criteria. some people are brought up in environments that diminish their academic potential. and anway, i wouldent even say ones academic ability reflects their intelligence. academics is fundamentally taking a persons theory, analyzing it and then expressing your opinion about it. The actual skills you learn from academics writing is not applicable to the real world. Academics was created for the upper classes, when you're a pleb, it feels pointless.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.