[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My life is boring as shit. I'm 19 now and I'm having

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 264797.jpg (198KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
264797.jpg
198KB, 1000x1000px
My life is boring as shit. I'm 19 now and I'm having trouble reconciling the fact I spent my high school years watching tv and browsing this site. Never been to a party, never hung out with friends, idk man. Never drank never smoked nothing.
What's some fun shit a guy like me can do? Just wait for a free night and get smashed?
>>
>>17762777

most people who did those things think their life is boring too.

if osmething interests you just go experiment with it. dont do something because others find it fun. do it because you find it fun.
>>
Be yourself to people. Make them talk.
>>
>>17762777
>>17762789
I partied a lot in highschool and when I graduated I felt like my life was boring as fuck too.
Parties aren't even that great, in highschool it was mostly just learning to drink, no one flirted with eachother, the only sex was had by people who were already having sex with each other, and that was like 2 couples.
I spent most of the time puking on the back porch from taking way too many shots of everclear.
Regardless. Once I found a job I didn't mind I didn't feel that way, went and found a gf on okcupid and got a nice pickemup truck and got a hobby (shooting guns). life is fun when you grow up, I'm 21 now and at 19 I was completely lost. You're just turned loose in the world after Highschool and it's a real culture shock. At least no one makes fun of you because they don't know if you're going to meet them at their house with a pair of brass knuckles and a cinderblock so no one bullies each other like they do in school.
>>
I lucked out and got into music soon as a graduated high school, which desu I feel like I got left out on the whole music scene in HS despite it probably being not good.

Try and meet people via your hobbies. You like a lot of TV right? There are friendships literally started over entertainment choices on social media if you're into that sort of thing.
>>
>>17762819
>too many shots of everclear.
>everclear
New Jersey?
>>
At first, parties are great t b h.
When I was around 16 I truly didn't want to grow up because I was so comfortable with that lifestyle I was truly happy.
However it gets boring rather quickly unless it keeps escalating into drugs and bigger parties.
So, I'd suggest you get some friends and go to a nightclub, get laid, take extasis and shit for a while, just so you don't feel like you missed out later.
The moment you get bored just drop it and live a healthy life.
>>
>>17762777
Drugs and festivals.
>>
>>17762777

>I'm 19

Well you can always change it up. I hate how this generation is always caught up in trying to prove they are "wise for their years" when they really aren't.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.