[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to choose a suicide gun. A shop near me sells the Winchester

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 8648702_1.jpg (15KB, 800x182px) Image search: [Google]
8648702_1.jpg
15KB, 800x182px
Trying to choose a suicide gun. A shop near me sells the Winchester model 50 12 gage shotgun. Is this a good choice?
>>
>>17762677
Should do the job.
>>
Yep
>>
Oh also I should put this to paper as well, I'm not going to tell you to stop, frankly I think suicide should be legal and available in an easy painless way. But just be absolutely sure this is what you really want, because once you pull that trigger there's no coming back, you're gone for good.

Don't miss.
>>
>>17762677
I've been suicidal before and now I am really happy I didn't do it and would never think to try to kill myself. Even though these feelings of wanting to die feel permanent and powerful right now this is just a temporary state of mind you are in and you can get out of this and back to being happy in your life again. Unless you have a terminal illness or something. I just want you to recognize you can stop feeling this way and want to live again. Do me a huge favor and call the suicide hotline and start talking to those people right now. They might help you save your life today.

I know how convincing it feels. I know you feel like you just don't want to do anything else but die now. I was there. Even still you can completely turn around and be happy to live again. Don't do it. Don't listen to yourself in this low point in your life. Don't make the mistake of killing yourself. I may have never met you but from one human being to another I love you and hope you don't do this.
>>
>>17762677
Blame the rise of pc culture when you kill yourself.
>>
>>17762677
Please buy yourself a helium tank and a CPAP mask.
You'll go in our books as a statistic'gun death' for all those who try to take guns away.
>>
>>17762677
How are you gonna kill yourself with that long ass gun?
>>
>>17762677
word of advice anon, if i ever feel the need to take myself out this is how i intend to
>9mm fmj to lungs
>slowly drown in my blood or have my lung collapse
>feel everything that is beautifal about life before i go
>have an ncd needle ready if i change my mind
>family gets open casket funeral
>profit???
that or id volunteer for some suicidal cause that would better the world, like fighting a genocidal government in a 3rd world shithole
>>
File: weeee.png (247KB, 567x320px) Image search: [Google]
weeee.png
247KB, 567x320px
>>17762754
ez
>>
>>17762840
you would be reaching for that needle immediately and calling 911. an ideological deathwish is invariably a far cry from the actual physical throes of lying down in immeasurable pain, choking on your own blood. the vast majority of failed jumpers say they regretted it immediately, and that's without the added impetus of an overbearing pain response. you're not going to contemplating anything about how """""beautifal""""" life is.

oh, and by the way, war isn't fun or glorious and consists mostly of walking around, doing absolutely nothing. you're hungry, tired, thirsty, and are carrying too much weight. ask me how i know.
>>
>>17762677
I wouldn't suggest killing yourself. Your life probably isn't that bad. Go rob some banks or fuck some hookers then decide. Your going to kill yourself anyway right? Why not?

Also use a 3" 00 buck shell or a 3" rifled slug (you can shoot them out of smooth bore)
>>
>>17762891
>this nigger is implying that i havent been blown up in my fair share of MRAPS in a 3rd world shithole.
its not about have fun or winning glory, its about using that life your going to throw away and die atleast trying to help the world.
>>
>>17762937
yeah, well, if you find some third world shit hole to die in, let me know. i'll buy a ticket too.
>>
>>17762932
>Go rob some banks

So I can get put into jail where the option of suicide is forcefully taken from me?

I don't understand the logic of "HURR YOU'RE GONNA DIE ANYWAY MIGHT AS WELL BE RANDUMBX D". Everyone dies, why not rob a bank tomorrow? What's the matter, pussy? You're gonna die anyway.

It's like you retards think suicides have no compassion for anyone else and will just hijack planes and crash them into buildings because lol fuk it, or start school shootings.

All you do is push them closer to the edge.
>>
>>17762948
I never said kill anyone. I just said if your going to kill yourself experience as much fun things as you can before you wax yourself. Because once you do it, That's it

It was metaphorical
>>
>>17762960
>Robbing a bank would never impact or risk anyone's life in any way, shape, form, or function, nosiree!

How do you figure out where all the keys are when your IQ is this low?
>>
>>17762722
This is irrelevant to op's question.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.