[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My ex might have just killed himself because of something I did,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (291KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
291KB, 1080x1920px
My ex might have just killed himself because of something I did, and I feel fine. As a matter of fact, I'm relieved, and truly feel like he did the right thing for once, even if it was for the wrong reasons.

This is probably not an ok thing to think. Should I be concerned?
>>
>>17762552
nope, killing yourself is a personal choice even if they try posthumously to lay the blame elsewhere
>>
>>17762552

while you are by no means responsible for someone killing themselves and they most certianly need to get over themselves, as long as you didn't actively push them to do it you shouldn't feel repsonsible.

but the fact that you don't feel bad at all is unsettling. guilt has never been rational, or even just sadness. someone you dated died and blames you, even if you disagree you shoudl feel something other than 'fine'.

relieved is a lot more common than you think, but the thoughts you have after that are also unsettling.
>>
>>17762552
>because of something I did
more details please.
>>
>>17762552
>because of something I did
Did you brainwash him into killing himself? No? Then it's 100% his responsibility.

>This is probably not an ok thing to think.
Depends on your relationshit. Did he give you any reasons to be this cold about it? It's definitely not a very empathetic outlook on human life but very, very common, so not exactly a reason for concern.
>>
>>17762582
>>17762593
I cheated on him a few times with his boss.
>>
>>17762552
Why do you believe that he killed himself?
Why do you think that it's the best time he did the right thing?
>>
>>17762605
No sane person would even think about doing a hero over something so ridiculous, so he did have massive issues aka. it doesn't have much to do with you. He might've do it over other dumb shit like losing a job.

Although, WHY did you do it?
>>
>>17762605
His suicide isn't your responsibility, but you're still a cheating piece of shit.
>>
>>17762605
here's whats funny. my ex cheated on me with her boss, I found out and pitched her out of my house and she begged and begged and tried to kill herself with pills, I was not sympathetic so she then shot herself in the chest and that did the trick. Stupid cunt
>>
>>17762623

i dunno i guess i was bored
>>
>>17762605
>being a total skank
>fucking bfs boss 'a few times'
>guy kills himself because of it
>errrr, I'm so relieved, plzz tell me I'm not to blame
Want kind of sociopathic piece of shit are you? Fucking up this bad and then seeking confirmation on a peruvian alpacca breeding forum because you're too much of an irresponsible toddler to accept just how much of a disgusting subhuman you are.
I swear, women like you are worse than garbage.
>>
Wow this is very lazy b8.
>>
>>17762647
word; fuck bitches, get money, be that boss man, and never trust these vapid ho's
>>
>>17762562
I lost my temper at the one last stupid fucking thing he said and I told him that I regret ever feeling pity to him, and I'm sure that so does everyone who's ever expressed him kindness.

So in a final effort to be petty, childish and dramatic he went and shot himself. I'm free. And so is everyone whose existence he has ever stained.
>>
>>17762667

what'd he say?
>>
>>17762667
you realize that part of relationships is making yourself vulnerable to the other person? sorry, REAL relationsihps that a sociopath like you will never have. if you had a drop of empathy you would realize that by fucking his boss you ruined his personal life AND his work life. i'd say imagine going in to work every day to work under the guy who fucked your girlfriend, but you're incapable of it. on top of it, you rubbed salt in his wounds when he was at his most vulnerable. you probably did it really convincingly, dripping malice and disdain -- that's the one emotional variance you have down convincingly. i'm not going to try to tell you to kill yourself or make you feel bad about it because there's no point. you're just posting this for the attention anyway.
>>
>>17762667
>being a whore
>seeking validation on 4chan
>complaining about others being childish and dramatic
The irony. You should do humanity a favour and kill yourself aswell.
>>
>>17762667
Its so awful that his depression was so inconvenient for you.
>>
>>17762690
his depression wasn't OP responsibility to fix
>>
>>17762605
I go help my mother with the dog for a few damn minutes and some troll comes to hijack my thread.

I was the only, only and sole partner that he ever had who never cheated on him.

Although it could be that none of the former ones did, either, but that's how he justified being so morbidly paranoid about any concept of me actually interacting with a man in any situation, up to and including accepting a job offer from a male employer.

>>17762623
Wasn't OP.

>>17762635
Wasn't OP.

>>17762645
Fuck you.

>>17762656
None of that is OP.
>>
>>17762700
Nobody said it was.
>>
>>17762705
Not OP.
>>
>>17762647
He was my first boyfriend ever, the first man who ever expressed romantic interest in me, and I was ready to marry him based on nothing but this. I have literally never not once in my entire life either cheated, contemplated cheating, or had a man worth fucking be interested in me, much to speak of two at the same time.

I may be delighted of this man dying and consider what I did the greatest favour I've done to humanity, but as god as my witness I never cheated on him.

>>17762673
He asked me if I really have a sister. Like I'd lie about something so fucking insane for fun.

We'd been apart for a year, and we dated for two, and he chose THIS to be the way to let me know he still hasn't believed a single word I've ever said to him, despite of the fact that I never lied to him.
>>
>>17762705
you mean all you did was accept a job and the boss happened to be male? you had a fucking nut case of a bf but you knew that already
>>
>>17762727
I had been really anxious about not finding a job in time for months, and I messaged him to deliver the great news, the guy I'd be working for is this artist who does really cool stuff that'd definitely be great for the art degree I was studying.

I came to him enthusiastic about having such a massive load rolled off my shoulders, and he called me to yell at me about going to work somewhere "for some GUY", asking me what the fuck he was EXPECTING me to think about it.

That's one of the things in my "you know what, fuck you"-letter. That it's not - and never was - my cross to bear that the only thing he and the man who tried to raise him had in common is that they're both cuckholds.
>>
>>17762741
wait he;s a cuck?
>>
>>17762741
It might do you some good to talk this out with a professional. Anyway, this problem as you note was his, not yours and pardon the pun but you dodged a bullet. Hope you can move on and have professional success and when a real man crosses your path you see it cause dealing with this child will leave a mark.
>>
>>17762748
He very heavily implied that every single girlfriend he was ever had had cheated on him, and by everything else he said and did, it was clear he expected no better of me.

I was 19 when we started and he was my first real relationship ever. He was 29 and would always, ALWAYS refuse to be the bigger person, if he ever could.

And now he's dead and the world is free. It's a pity his parents aren't here to see this glorious day.
>>
>>17762667
>So in a final effort to be petty, childish and dramatic he went and shot himself
lol
Going out with a bang
most people wouldnt be able to do that.
>>
File: 1476262404836.png (443KB, 1528x1831px) Image search: [Google]
1476262404836.png
443KB, 1528x1831px
>>17762552
>>17762667
>>17762763
This is just a very sad guy with chronic depression and other mental problems. I doubt he would've have the courage to kill himself without OP's words though. Of course everyone believes what they said is right in an argument, except for the one who killed themselves, so I think in the end he might have been the enlightened one.

>I'm relieved, and truly feel like he did the right thing for once

OP gj sound like you've left humanity behind too.

>>17762757
>when a real man crosses your path
lol a real man with the same taste as OP's ex, probably with real problems too, not just child's problems like this guy who offed himself. Wouldnt count on it tbqh
>>
>>17762726
>He asked me if I really have a sister

LOL just this? sounds like a prank
>he chose THIS to be the way to let me know he still hasn't believed a single word I've ever said to him
>>
>>17762838
>man with the same taste as OP's ex
Another one found me just some time ago, though I'm not sure what to do. This one has actually talked to me before starting with romantic things, and I know enough about him and the people he knows to be armed in case he turns out to be pure evil, too.
>>
>>17762763
>And now he's dead and the world is free. It's a pity his parents aren't here to see this glorious day.
What kind of person are you? Wtf! Whatever he might did,it's not a reason for you to prefer him dead than alive and away from you. You could break up with him earlier.
>>
>>17762726
>He asked me if I really have a sister
Is this somehow triggering? he clearly sounds insane.
You flew into a rage at an insane person.

>he chose THIS to be the way to let me know he still hasn't believed a single word I've ever said to him

Nah, when he was in a better state of mind, he definitely believed something you said. For example he believed in the last thing you said to him.
And then he's dead.
lmao
>>
>>17762850
He'd always get worried whenever I was going somewhere where there was a man or was a chance there would be a man that was not related to me by blood (funny how he'd assume I'd fuck my best friend's husband but wouldn't stoop so low as incest, now that I think about it), but this was just the final thing that let me know that no, he hadn't believed a single word I've ever said, he still thinks I'm a cheating whore who lies for fun, just like his mother was.

If only I could go back in time, find his mother and gently convince her that aborting that evil little gremlin and divorcing her husband like she had meant to was the right thing to do, and that it wouldn't make her a bad christian.
>>
>>17762886
The more you post, the more I think you bullied him into it. The guy clearly had issues that he didn't want to work on, but to revel in his death makes you the biggest faggot.
>>
>>17762903
I tried to leave him, time and time again, but he always whined and cried and begged me back, and every single time I was stupid enough to go.

Have you ever met someone who made you regret showing them basic human kindness? It's not a nice way to feel.

You always think it can't be that bad, nobody can truly ever be that bad, it is impossible.

It took him three years to wear down my faith that every single human being is good, somewhere deep down.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions, but I'm glad he made it home safe.
>>
>>17762552
>all these people trying to absolve OP of any responsibility when it's clear she's also mental and played a big role in pushing this guy to suicide
I hope you faggots end up with a gf/bf who does the same you.
>>
>>17762964
>every single time I was stupid enough to go.
You going back to him shows that you have issues, probably a degenerate.

And now you want to blame it all on him, also trash-talking a dead person is also a sign of degeneracy too.

This is hilarious.

>Have you ever met someone who made you regret showing them basic human kindness

kindness is a nice word to make oneself feel better, but it's probably just weakness.

If you didn't comeback to him, there's a chance he'd be a better man today!
>>
>>17762964
What exactly made him that bad? He just sounds like a loser with mental issues, not a bad person from what you said so far.

>>17762994
>you're responsible because you was dating a crazy fuck who offed themselves

>>17762995
>we can't say bad things about somebody because they are dead
>>
>>17763042
pathetic attempt at greentexting tbqh
>>
>>17763055
Your feedback is appreciated.
>>
>>17763042
>>we can't say bad things about somebody because they are dead

Nobody said that. Just a sign of degeneracy, like balding is a sign of old age, but you could be young and bald. Hope this isn't too complicated for you.
>>
>>17763080
So you suggest changing the truth and discuss this guy as awesome boyfriend and great person who massively improved OPs life?
>>
>>17763103
>You suggest
No. I don't suggest any such thing. Your method of keep creating straw man is not gonna work.

I have little doubt OP is a degenerate, just like her bf. Only one of them killed themselves.
>>
>>17763125
You still haven't clarified your position. If talking bad about the dead is bad or "degenerate" (whatever it means) what would be the good and "non degenerate" course of action to explain the situation?
>>
>>17763158
Not wasting my time responding to a dumb degenerate would be on the top of my list.

Peace.
>>
>>17763190
>>17763125
>>17763080
>>17762994
>Not wasting my time
>Wastes four posts with ~30 min between doing exactly that

Classic /b/tard logic

You just wanted to shitpost, don't lie faggot.
>>
>>17762726
This is probably going to make you upset, but you probably are a liar.

When you lie, it probably means nothing to you, and you either forget or block out that you've even done it.

( You don't have to read this bullshit: )
For instance, I dated a girl and I remember a specific scenario where she got uncomfortable because I ran into a girl I knew from childhood, who is very attractive. So she pretended to get a phone call, and told me we needed to leave because she was upset her brother needed surgery again, or something along those lines. Even though at the time she justified it with her wanting to be out of an uncomfortable situation, it of course makes me wonder what other big things may have been a lie.

I know this is a lot of projecting, but your situation just heavily reminds me of it, and even though your sister is in fact real, think hard and you may actually find you have lied to him in the past, but it was about something you considered a "white lie".

Of course I can be wrong and you've never done any lying to him.
>>
>>17763214
Why would I lie about having a sister for THREE YEARS, first to a stranger, then a serious partner/future husband, and then an ex?

Just consistently, regularly refer to the imaginary daily activities of an imaginary person whom I have mentioned playing a fairly large role in my life and the family dynamic I live in?

The context in which he asked me this was when I told him my sister is giving me a ride to work because she needs the car for something else during the afternoon.

Why, in the ever-loving-FUCK would I, or literally anyone, make that up?
>>
>>17763190
>>17763203
OP got rekt lmao
>>
>>17763313
I'm saying that even though that wasn't a lie, you may have lied about semi large things in the past, that to you didn't really mean anything, but to your ex, makes him question anything you've told him.

And yes I agree it is ridiculous and petty for him to say you are lying about your sister. But you also claimed you've never lied to him, and I find that hard to believe.
>>
>>17763335
Everyone lies to everybody. Anyone who claims otherwise is a dirty fucking liar.

Claiming the lies OP potentially could have told to her boyfriend over the years add up to "I invented a sibling out of thin air" is stretching things just a bit, however.
>>
>>17763335
>it is ridiculous and petty for him to say you are lying about your sister

This guy was clearly not sane at that point.
And this dumb woman said spiteful things to retaliate his paranoia.

She's lucky he only killed himself. Being this retarded could've cost her her own life.
>>
>>17762605
Take notes boys this will be your future if you date women.
>>
>>17763364
Yeah, stick to that anime pillow like me!
>>
File: bait.gif (3MB, 300x252px) Image search: [Google]
bait.gif
3MB, 300x252px
>>17762605
>>
>>17762994
I am sure the only people defeding op are women because they have no empathy for men.
>>
>>17763376
you would let me do that??
>>
>>17763381
If anything, OP had too much empathy with this crazy fuck and should've left him much sooner.
>>
>>17763387
t.OP
>>
>>17763376
My waifu pillow is not draining my wallet and not repaying me by fucking my boss.
>>
>>17763397
Whatever works for you, man.
>>
>>17762605
This is probably bait, but if it isn't you're a terrible person and you should reconsider your choices in life.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.