[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else hate shaving their face but love a clean shaven

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1467087017241.jpg (97KB, 1024x569px) Image search: [Google]
1467087017241.jpg
97KB, 1024x569px
Does anyone else hate shaving their face but love a clean shaven face? Are hair removal creams a good solution?
>>
>>17762439
have your barber do it for you
>>
This so much, i just shaved 30 mins ago. Love the smoothness, but hate shaving everything.

If you're talking about Nairing your facial hair, i dont think you should do it for 2 reasons. 1, its a very strong irritant. Your face could be red for 20 mins or more, depending on your sensitivity. 2, this is subjective but i just think its too easy. Only women use nair. Id use nair to have a smooth ass and legs, but never the face.

I only wet my face and then go at it. Im thinking of using shaving cream if it helps faster. How do you do it?
>>
i just use the electric with a 2 guard and have stubble
>>
>>17762439

i actually LOVE shaving my face, though I made it a pretty relaxing set up. basically I just shave in the shower. I have a little hand mirror in there, and i just foam up, scrape it off, and im good to go.

i was started to hate it simply because i had to either be wearing contact lenses, or lean really close to the mirror, and recently ive had to start shaving every day.

now that I shave in the shower im good to go desu
>>
>>17762489
That's EXACTLY how I do it, just splash cold water on my face to close my pores and just go to town, no shaving cream. I even did this all through basic training and other than the usual discomfort I get with shaving in general, it was fine. Shaving cream makes no difference to me.
>>
>>17762513
>>17762473
This is my issue, I'm in the army so I need to have a convenient and inexpensive alternative to the normal 5 bladed razor.
>>
>>17762535
they don't teach you how to shave in the army?
>>
>>17762541
Teach you how? No. They tell you to shave everyday, but by the time you're 18 you should probably already know how to. The problem isn't that I don't know how, but just that I don't like doing it.
>>
What do you guys think about safety razors too, are they better with sensitive skin?
>>
I use magic shave. It's like nair and made for black men. I'm not black but it works great for me. I no longer get razor bumps
>>
>>17763006
Yes but the require more finesse. So it maybbe worse when you try to learn.
>>
>>17763029
This stuff? Looks like it didn't work for a good amount of people.

https://www.walgreens.com/store/c/magic-shave-razorless-cream-shave-bald-head-smooth-head-maintenance-light-fresh-scent/ID=prod6013856-product?ext=gooPLA_-_Personal_Care&pla&adtype=pla&kpid=sku6012820&sst=3a5a3a41-818c-4c29-970f-93fbdb64252f
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.