[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you gain ambition and discipline? I've just been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1404937739099.gif (382KB, 470x389px) Image search: [Google]
1404937739099.gif
382KB, 470x389px
How do you gain ambition and discipline? I've just been sliding by in community college with a 2.5 GPA. Any real goals I had faded away by the end of high school.
>>
>>17762429
Work entry level customer service for a while. Realize that the day actually goes faster when you apply yourself. Realize how soul crushing it is. Realize that compared to it, college was nice.
>>
>>17762466
Not op

Been working at a fast food restaurant for 4 and a half years.

I'm so drained of motivation and ambition that I feel like I'd be happier working there full time than doing my college program.

I don't know what's wrong with me.
>>
Anon, I used to post threads like this everyday before.
Then I sat and remembered the times I was very ambitious and hard-working. I realised how these traits are still an integral part of me. My laziness, fear of responsibility and problem avoidance were also me.
I acknowledged and accepted my flaws and stopped running from myself.
It was the day before yesterday and everything still sucks, including my GPA, but at least I feel more confident about fixing it.

Get a paper and try to list your qualities without judging, as objectively as possible.
Raise self-awareness and you'll know what really matters to you and what prevents you from getting your life together.
>>
>>17762792
How do I tackle the issues after I find them?
>>
>>17762429
Tell yourself you are going to start winning again, and mean it, if u can say it and noy believe it its useless. Then make the commitment. Winning can be sticking to a diet or hitting the books hard. Get to work
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.