[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /adv/ I just realize about this.. So my best friend got married

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

Hi /adv/

I just realize about this..
So my best friend got married a few months ago, she married the perfect guy, handsome, very fit, with a good job and what it seem to be the perfect future he is also very nice with her he treat her like a princess, they already own a house that is super nice, and omg he is also a gentleman at the beginning I felt a bit jealous because she got a perfect husband and I was with a pathetic boyfriend well time passed and I broke up with my boyfriend, so I began to go to their place on Friday to drink wine and talk she is a bit bad with him she can be rude and she loves to talk only about her, but omg when he talk he is so smart... he has such a sweet voice and he makes me feel so good when I listen to him when my friend goes to the bathroom or to do something out the living room I just want to jump over him and kiss him and tell him to please be with me.. honestly I want him to get divorced I guess that I love him what should I do..
>>
don't be a homewrecker, stop hanging out with the two of them together and gradually remove yourself from their lives
>>
>>17762390
you are garbage, and certainly not a friend to this person you speak of. you do not love this man, you are jealous of the things he provides to his woman. id wager that you lack the capacity to even experience love in the first place.

w8
this is b8
nvm, carry on
>>
>>17762397
but she is bad with him he is rude sometimes... I really can't stop thinking on him and example if I go on Friday I think about him all the weekend I look at his photos with her and I imagen that I'm she.. I just want to be happy with him is that bad? Is it not fair to give a try?
>>17762402
I really don't care if I lost her friendship I as long as I get him to left her I want to be with her I want to be her wife..

but I also feel bad about that.. I mean should I try to avoid them? maybe that would help?
>>
>>17762444
try to get so friendly with them that they might consider a threesome with you
>>
>>17762461
actually one night we talk about sex and my friend said I'm up to a threesome as long as is with her (me) and would be on your birthday

not sure if she was joking but she told me to give him a handjob I only touched his cock but to then just said no (she is super horny always)
>>
>>17762390
You sound like either a male troll jerking off or a pathetically moronic woman.
>>
>>17762483
I guess I'm a desperate woman.. on his early 30's that is afraid of been alone
>>
>>17762390

>i gues sthat i love him

lol
>>
>perfect guy
>handsome, fit, rich
>what should i do
go to fucking reddit. this is the most boring, vanilla, neuronormative love triangle bullshit i have ever read. the entirety of society is open to people like you and you choose to come here to shit it up
>>
>>17762390
Just wait it out because it sounds like she doesn't appreciate a perfect guy and guarantee she'll get a little attention from a new guy and she'll cheat and there you are. However, I also guarantee if/when you get your shot and you settle in with him you too will ultimately cheat on him.
>>
>>17762390
You sound like a horrible person. A complete piece of garbage. Fuck you. I have nothing nice to say to you.
>>
File: 1479115819324.gif (988KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1479115819324.gif
988KB, 500x374px
>but omg when he talk he is so smart
>>
>jealous because she got a perfect husband and I was with a pathetic boyfriend
the more i read this scrolling down the front page, the more i realize how detestable a person you are. this is the kind of women our society creates
>>
>two dot ellipses
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JUST FUCKING KILL YOURSELF STOP POLLUTING MY GENE POOL
>>
>>17762390
>omg he is also a gentleman at the beginning I felt a bit jealous because she got a perfect husband and I was with a pathetic boyfriend well time passed and I broke up with my boyfriend,
>omg when he talk he is so smart.

where do you leave OP I have something I need to put into your mouth
>>
You are looking for reasons to try and real them up. It's why you see her "being rude." You are trying to justify trying to break them up.

Realize this and remove yourself from their lives. Find another man.
>>
>>17762390
Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>17762669
no one tells the foolish guys that come here in love with a girl that has a bf to kill themselves so why tell a girl that has not made a move to act on how she feels in any way. Some of these guys have already professed their love for the girl. Tell the boys to kill themselves too at least.
>>
>>17762675
Homewreckers of either gender should just fucking kill themselves, you subhuman garbage.
>>
>>17762675
nah the boys can be useful for society.
>>
>>17762683
OP hasn't done anything except confess her feelings on an anonymous board. You have some of these guys trying to cook up something damning and want to know how can they take the husband or bf out.
>>
>>17762715
OP here
so do you think that is fair to give a fight for him? I mean he is married but would be fair or correct to at least tell him how I feel? I mean I won't try to fuck him honestly I don't care if my friend doesn't talk me again I just want to let him know how I feel about him
>>
>>17762675
in your mind there seems to be some kind of equivalency between the terms "bf" -- and by the way i fucking hate you for making me type that out, you fucking window licking cunt -- and "wife." nobody comes in here trying to ask for ways to dick somebody's WIFE. girlfriend, maybe, but there tends to not be a similar level of dedication. i personally try to tell these people to kill themselves, but your logic is retarded and self-serving.
>well they do it, so i should be able to
no. fucking kill yourself, you vapid whore. if he's actually the """"""perfect guy"""""" he probably sees you for the mundane, low-tier garbage that you are and wouldn't stick with you anyway.
>>
>>17762725
If you are indeed OP, No. However she'll fuck this up on her own and catch him on the rebound if you haven't found some other guy you took more time in choosing than you did the last pathetic boy.
>>
In a similar spot. Was dating girl but we just didn't mesh well long term so I stopped going with her. Me and her friend however got along super well, same interests and whatnot. When I ended it with the ex, her friend started dating a recently divorced guy. Everybody says he's super nice and eats that shit up but I'm skeptical. You don't just get divorced for being this awesome guy. Also hoping that will hit the bucket sooner than later
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.